operator and punter picks?

I have just noticed ARVIND REMEDIES..
I know a big time broker..who recommeds this scrip has a target set at 5 if it breaks 6 then u can expect 8-9 counters..but in the long run
STAY PATIENT

JUST IN:

an indiabulls forum leader has said that the bear attack on pemmys possible..but also said that its right time to buy more if it falls and consider it a blessing..u can sell 50% holdings..and expect targets to be hit ..dont worry

stockfreak said:
I have just noticed ARVIND REMEDIES..
I know a big time broker..who recommeds this scrip has a target set at 5 if it breaks 6 then u can expect 8-9 counters..but in the long run
STAY PATIENT
should one buy now it is 3.80 in the long run means 2/3 years or month

ALL penny investors be careful, there may be correction next week, so my advice is sell 50% holding by friday and buy more at lower levels..but one thing i asure..none of the stocks mentioned will be less than 10 in one year..so if u are along runner..u haev a fortune..stay calm..and god bless you

stockfreak said:
I have recieved this from an operator who is normally right..which i further got it analsyed through some trusted sources..any thoughts

IQMS software tgt 5
GV FILMS tgt 6
FILMCITY MEDIA tgt 7
INNOVISION tgt 8 long term
ZIGMA SOFTWARE tgt 12 long term
BLUECHIP INDIA tgt 10 long term
KHYATI MULTI near tgt 8
ELTROAL not set

any thoughts..

Hi,
Can you tell me any target for Eltrol......i am in it at 3.08..
Thanks
Madhura

Eltrol..is now a long term running scrip..All my recommednations did gain, but i regret that most of them did fall, but i should say i did warn all of you, in one of my posts about a bear attack..i have news that the Income Tax Dept are doing the rounds regarding operators and major share holders in the above scrips, so we can all expect a little more fall,, though i promise in the long run none of the above scrips will under 10rs..that i am almost sure..i also have large holdings in the above acrips.
take care
everybody and stay patient and calm.

STOCKFREAK