online trading academy

Oilman5, XRAY27,

Thanks for all your inputs :) Appreciate. I Live in Hong Kong now. Planning to visit India and take up this course.

1. Is this course is purely focussed on Indian Market?

2. The market dynamics are different in US compare to India. Suppose If I want to trade in US , will this course help?

3. They have many courses, Professional Trader, Forex Trader, Options Trader, Futures Trader, XLT, finally Graduate Program.. So which one to start?

4. I would like to trade Forex and Futures in Hong Kong. May be Stocks in the future. But all international market. Can I join?

5. Is this course taught in English? I do not understand Hindi.

6. Among the instructors, who is considered best?

oilman5

Oilman5, XRAY27,

Thanks for all your inputs :) Appreciate. I Live in Hong Kong now. Planning to visit India and take up this course.

1. Is this course is purely focussed on Indian Market?

2. The market dynamics are different in US compare to India. Suppose If I want to trade in US , will this course help?

3. They have many courses, Professional Trader, Forex Trader, Options Trader, Futures Trader, XLT, finally Graduate Program.. So which one to start?

4. I would like to trade Forex and Futures in Hong Kong. May be Stocks in the future. But all international market. Can I join?

5. Is this course taught in English? I do not understand Hindi.

6. Among the instructors, who is considered best?
1/2.india centric,but applicable in any where.
yes
3/4.start with professional trader,then as u wish. take any one then with xlt,so online based global trainers available.
5/6.only language english.Best is SAM SIEDEN