online trading academy

oilman5

an old post

since Priyamvada........suggest this peculiar /very useful thread......a core pt r presented here.'how to lose money in stockmarket'......pl avoid them
.................................................. .........................................
1]Trade in options without understanding and context of present market condition
2]not use stoploss
3]Cut your profits short and let the losses run
4]Select a method and start trading it because you are in a hurry to trade, not because the method is sound
5]Don't use any method or plan at all! ... Just buy as much as you can or short as much as you can
6]Take a position and go to sleep!
7]Listen and trade according to CNBC calls........JUST REVERSE ,ITS GOOD EARNING METHOD.
8] Never use your own brain for trading ... Never try to learn anything but taking position and squaring it off! Search extensively secret underground sources for TIP ...
9]Trade against trend ..........BUT THIS IS ONE OF MY EARNING METHOD.
10]Engage in extra-curricular activities during market hours AND Forget your commitment of trading seriously/mindfully .
11]Always assume that you are always right..even when proved wrong..take it as temporary setback and start with fresh vigor resuming your assumption that you are and will be always right..
12]There is only one rule....that is....TRADE WITHOUT RULE.....you will reach your goal.
13] If the basic hypothesis upon which a trade is entered does not exist, then one has to remain in the trade, hoping the situation to get more worse!
14] Emotions aka false ego....
Emotions aka i know all i longed/shorted this script and its going to follow me,i longed/shorted this script coz i know all about markets,always remember markets are not supreme,its the false ego in me.
.................................................. ....
Avoiding the methods of losing money mentioned in this thread would be quite helpful to become a successful trader ......PRIYAMVADA
......Everyday have a predisposed notion about how the markets are going to open and carry on from there..and accordingly trade the first opening rates......THIS IS CONTROVERSIAL ,NOVICE LOSES BY IT,.....PRO EARNS AS THEY USE FLOW CONCEPT/ REVERSE IDEA/FADE IN A ZONE..........AS PER DEMAND OF SITUATION
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Originally Posted by priyanvada
“A Chess game is divided into three stages: the first, when you hope
you have the advantage, the second when you believe you have an
advantage, and the third... when you know you're going to lose!”
---Savielly Tartakower

.................in trade.......first u hope......thats why u r novice,2nd u learn to have an advantage.........third u know.......because of ur knowledge advantage u make money in market
u have not win over emotion yet..........thats the greatest enemy in trading.
“Openings teach you openings. Endgames teach you chess!”---Stephan Gerzadowicz

money management teaches u trading, exit teaches how to make money
truth is u have worked hard for entry,......10 times more u have work harder to learn exit.......and its implementation

This course is very cheap , if u could learn.
yes learn from free site, also read Dr Johnson's article.
they offer repeat class free, so if u take 10 repeat.......cost may be 10000/-.
but read SAM -theoretician of demand/supply.
may take plug in in Ninja ,...........someone also made on AFL.
original theory of counter trend, quick to act, trade mechanically.Understand odd enhancer.

Unfortunately present instructor r horrible, wait to join when experienced trader teaches.
Cheap idea from ignition of sharekhan , also by ex trainers..........u may buy copy at ebay by searching xlt ota.
but if u r serious take XLT--------------cost around 200000/-
search google ,u will get free material.
BUT THEY REALLY TRADE WITH LOW RISK & REAL MONEY
Resp Sir.
i did try to google xlt free material but i didn't find even on torrent.
can you provide link for that.
Thanks.

Dear Oilman,

a little confused here. do you manage ur trade actively or u follow SET? i think u follow SET. but point 6 states that - taking a position and going to sleep needs to be avoided. but since we follow SET, can't we take a position and go to sleep?

Karuna

oilman5

Dear Oilman,

a little confused here. do you manage ur trade actively or u follow SET? i think u follow SET. but point 6 states that - taking a position and going to sleep needs to be avoided. but since we follow SET, can't we take a position and go to sleep?

Karuna
....................................................................................
U r right,
when i trade , some intermediate term (5-15days holding, like option/buying EIL )- then i sleep (means dont check or day basis,see weekly,but put stop on system).
But if taken momentum -quick up/down potential move, i sit on system - as any other direction move is costly, so actively manage.
so 2 r different trades . Say thursday - u trade in Adani for 1% profit ,u have to actively manage intraday.
But my underwriting NIFTY on 6900/6950/7000- (presently profit booked)- was go to sleep type.
hope it helps

suktam

To,Oilman5 sir,
as u suggest i read your reflection of trading i like your money management part how to manage qty as per capital ,stoploss & volatility ..this things clear for cash delivery ... but if i am trade in in FO where lot size is fix then how we can manage our qty or what u suggested for risk management in FO trading...
i wait for your reply sir...
Navin..........

oilman5

To,Oilman5 sir,
as u suggest i read your reflection of trading i like your money management part how to manage qty as per capital ,stoploss & volatility ..this things clear for cash delivery ... but if i am trade in in FO where lot size is fix then how we can manage our qty or what u suggested for risk management in FO trading...
i wait for your reply sir...
Navin..........
n a comment by Suktam-"i like money management very much..it is good for cash segment but sir if i trade in future how i can manage risk or stop loss...because we can not vary size because lot size is fix...
i wait for your reply Sir"....as its a discussion forum thread, so i am replying here.
no 1 rule - not to take a trade , unless high probable of direction.
no2 rule - reward /must be good.
Stop to protect when - assumption is changing or price is telling ur opinion on direction is wrong.
Price has Always 3 direction, up /down/sideways- to enter a trade - i must eliminate up or down, .....in a simple word - must have least probability to go down = i shall enter long

For future , say a/c size 5lakh minimum(below it i assume for learning trade)- so stop per trade =10000(assuming 2% of fund value), so 10000/ stop value = no of share, take nearer value of lot . Say stop 10/- , so 10000/10= 1000, now lot size 300, so again 1000/300, so 3 lot should be played , stop can be lowered another 50paisa.........so in 3 lot about 10/-stop u r playing.
.............hope it helps the query.