ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

lvgandhi

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Hi

The new limited version is not working with ODIN

Please solve

Thanks
For me limited version is working with Odin client 9.1.0.5 from angel after uninstalling previous version and installing limited version as said by him.

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Members,

Trial version will not work anymore. Please uninstall the trial version as it was expired and install the limited version that has been uploaded yesterday - this should work without any expiration issues for another one year.

Reg. limitation of 2 scripts, I haven't decided the no of scripts initially. A lot of members mailed me to release the limited version with limited functionalities such as one or two scripts with no expiration and hence the limited version.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi

My problem in the new limited version has been solved.

There should be atleast 2 scripts in ODIN, when Chartsdata is opened.

As i had only 1 script, the data was not coming, but as advised by Loganathan, I added a 2nd script and now its working fine.

Maybe this will solve the problem being faced by other members.

Bye

Last edited:

hir0406

Sir please make it atleast 5 scripts
pls ols pls pls

Dear Members,

Trial version will not work anymore. Please uninstall the trial version as it was expired and install the limited version that has been uploaded yesterday - this should work without any expiration issues for another one year.

Reg. limitation of 2 scripts, I haven't decided the no of scripts initially. A lot of members mailed me to release the limited version with limited functionalities such as one or two scripts with no expiration and hence the limited version.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Question: Can I download live intraday data for Nifty Futures-1m through your software

Thks

slah

sir,

First Thanks for the software. You are doing tremondes job for the traders like, who can afford one lot in mininifty daily. I was paying monthly rs. 4500 monthly for data alone. Thanks for the suppot.

new limited chartdata working fine. I have some doubts, pls clarify,

1) I have opened the chartdata around 11 am today, but it is updating charts only from 11 am only, to get data from 9.55 am what shall i do, I am using ODIN 9.1.0.5 version, i mean how to backfill morning data. I am not using yahoo.

2) Instead 2 scrips i am requesting you to increase upto 5.

rgds,
akx

Hi Slah

Yes you Can

But only through ODIN

Yahoo Does not give Futures data

Bye
Thanks. But when the ODIN is selected, the box for "Select to Start ODIN Data extraction is blank. On right-clicking, the message is coming "Select MarketWatch to start Data Extraction". I dont find any such menu or toolbar named "MarketWatch". How do I go about entering a scrip name for subsequent downloading through ODIN

Slah

Any Members who have got the registered version ? Is it worth going for registered version? Pls give your views.

J_D