ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

it was for techdump (loganathan) DON'T WASTE YOUR AND OTHERS VALUABLE TIME
When u post a message it should be to the right person so others will not get mail intimation & i think u came to know who is wasting who's precious time & next time pl mention it is for techdump loganathan so others are not disturbed by your message

Thanks & bye (forever)

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

when u post a message it should be to the right person so others will not get mail intimation & i think u came to know who is wasting who's precious time & next time pl mention it is for techdump loganathan so others are not disturbed by your message

thanks & bye (forever)
if you are getting other person's messages please inform the admin. This is not the first time you have explained that y r not original loganathan. BTW WHY SOMEONE WILL POST MESSAGE FOR YOU IN THIS THREAD.THINK ABOUT THIS.

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Ami, Mstock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Dear Members,

Wish everyone a healthy, wealthy and joyful new year 2009. Wish all your dreams come true in near future.

A lot of members have been asking me to post the original software since i left the topic as I felt bad due to pra & killerdon's reply. But this topic has taught me a lot in my personal opinion as public won't behave as you expect and nothing works fine or can't achieve untill you are ready to face everything. As time passes by, you should overcome ups and downs else it will dig you to grave.

I am releasing the original version as another evaluation version with full capability that will work till March 2009. After february, all other facilities (Today, Y! Charts, Indices, News) works fine except ODIN/YAHOO Data to TA - Charts & Backfill facility (National).

Let me list out the features of ChartsData
------------------------------------------
1. One second Real-time ODIN data to Amibroker, Metastock and FCharts

2. Two second Real-time YAHOO data to Amibroker, Metastock and FCharts. Inline YAHOO login facility provided inorder to fetch real-time datas online and to avoid 15 mins delay.

3. BACKFILL OPTIONS
NSE & BSE cash
One Min-last 1 day backfill
5 Min-last 5 day backfill
EOD backfill​
NSE F&O
EOD backfill for all indices, options and stock​

4. All ODIN & YAHOO Real-time/Backfill data's in text/csv format

5. BHAVCOPY downloads for
NSE
NSE F&O and
BSE​

6. NSE, BSE symbol update on one click.

7. NSE, BSE symbol search facility

8. NSE, BSE & MCX
Top Gainers/Losers
Most Active Securities/Contracts/Calls/Puts
Top Turnovers/Advances/Declines​

9. YAHOO Charts
Basic Chart
Interactive Chart​

10. WORLD INDICES
1 Day, 5 Day
1 Month, 3 Month, 6 Month
1 Year, 2 Year, 5 Year​

11. NEWS UPDATES from GOOGLE/YAHOO/REUTERS with SEARCH facility

Link to download ChartsData
http://www.4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (Remove spaces)

Setup Password: Traderji

Database/Folder configurations should be done initially else TA charts won't update correctly.

Amibroker Configuration:
------------------------
Amibroker database will be automatically created under C:\ChartsData\Amibroker\ when you choose Amibroker -> Update button in ChartsData.

Just change the database settings in the Amibroker as mentioned below.
1. File -> Database Settings - A Dialog box will be opened with title "Database settings"
2. Ensure following settings has been selected under "Database settings" dialog
Data source: (local database)
Local data storage: Enable (recommended)
Number of bars: 1000
Base time interval: 1 Minute (IMPORTANT)​
3. Click "Intraday settings" button and another dialog box opens with title "Intraday settings"
4. Ensure following settings has been selected under "Intraday settings" dialog
Choose "Allow mixed EOD/Intraday data" under "Per-database settings" tab​
5. Click OK to exit "Intraday settings" dialog
6. Click OK again to exit "Database settings"
7. File -> Save All

Above settings ensures you to view both the Intraday and Daily data’s by selecting "i" for intraday and "d" for daily.

Metastock configuration:
------------------------
Open Metastock before ChartsData and go ahead with Metastock -> Update button in ChartsData.

Intraday datas will be placed in the folder C:\ChartsData\MSData\MinuteData
EOD datas will be placed in the folder C:\ChartsData\MSData\EODData

Open corresponding folder and select scripts to view real-time charts updated every 5 seconds. If not updated, please close metastock, open it again and select scripts to view data’s updated real-time.

FCharts Configuration:
----------------------
All the datas for FCharts will be placed under C:\ChartsData\FCharts\ when you choose FCharts -> Update in ChartsData.

Open FCharts, and choose "Intraday" button on the left hand side, which will open a dialog named "Live Data". Ensure following settings has been made to get real-time data.
Source: Ascii Files
choose "Open feed on startup"
Under Import Ascii Files, specify FCharts directory C:\ChartsData\FCharts\ and choose "Import changed files only"
Specify update frequency in seconds as you wish - Poll every _ seconds (1 to 60)
Click Start to update real-time/backfill data’s​

As usual, looking forward for your queries and suggestions...

Happy Trading...

Loganathan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear friends,

I am in the process of developing a tool to import ODIN/***** real time data to Amibroker, Metastock, FCharts, Excel and Txt with ***** 1 min/5 min/Eod backfill.

Its features are
1. 1 second ODIN real time data can be imported to Amibroker, Metastock (with refresh - without screen/chart flickering), Fcharts, Excel and txt format.
2. 2 second ***** real time data can be imported to Amibroker, Metastock (with refresh - without flickering), Fcharts, Excel and txt format.
3. 1 min-last 1 day backfill, 5 min-last 5 day backfill and EOD backfill for all NSE/BSE scrips.
3. 1 minute update of World Indices, Commodities and Currencies can be viewed realtime
4. RSS News updates from GOOGLE/*****/REUTERS with Search facility

It is in the process of alpha testing and few of my friends are using it for their own use.

Please let me know if more features can be added to the above list.

I will post the software as soon as it passes alpha, beta and black box testing. Check out this thread for further updates.

Happy trading.

Logan
hi!! techdump,

can u tell me how u r getting live trade feed into your database for viewing live charts ?

Thanx in advance

Jinesh Shah

Dear Loganathan,

I am using ChartsData with Amibroker, It runs fine but today it did not give Intraday live realtime charts. when this happen today I tried restarting the Amibroker & ChartsData several times but did not work at all. I also backfill the data which works but the Live Data Feed does not work.

Where did the problem come from all of a sudden, Please Help. as today the realtime charts did not work only there was price change in ur chartsdata screen but no realtime chartin in amibroker i had to do manully selecting the 5 min button

hope to hear soon
regards

hir0406

Sir this is a great app for people like me.today i have downloaded this and its working for me perfectly.
But i have only one problem.i trade in commodities.now when i start odin-chartsdata-and ms the charts get updated from the time of start.but i want whole day data for commodities because my study dont work on few hrs data.can u help me in geting the data for commodities

thank u.

hi loganathan,
I can able to use the software, but once i enter yahoo username and password it showing invalid username and password, even i have enter of my 3 yahoo account username and password, please let me know chartdata is using any backend proxy server.

thanks in advancd.
Dinu

Dear Members,

Here it comes the Limited version of ChartsData which will not expire for another year for the benifit of small traders. Limited version works with all features and functionalities except for the quantity of script processing - which is limited to first 2 scripts from your profile.

You can download the limited version from below links

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (Remove Spaces)

OR

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (Remove Spaces)

Password: Traderji

No need to delete the existing data's from your database of any of your TA softwares, just uninstall the existing trial version and install the limited version.

Always waiting for your comments and suggestions.

Happy Trading...

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

HI

Does your software dowload realtime data for Futures

slah

Nanda

:thumb:
Dear Members,

Here it comes the Limited version of ChartsData which will not expire for another year for the benifit of small traders. Limited version works with all features and functionalities except for the quantity of script processing - which is limited to first 2 scripts from your profile.

You can download the limited version from below links

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (Remove Spaces)

OR

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (Remove Spaces)

Password: Traderji

No need to delete the existing data's from your database of any of your TA softwares, just uninstall the existing trial version and install the limited version.

Always waiting for your comments and suggestions.

Happy Trading...

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Dear Loganathan,
you done great job for this forume members and also small traders like me.

thank you