ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Hemal/Members,

ChartsData v1.1 Limited has been updated in the same link for ODIN Backfill to work with ODIN Backfill feature as it has few bugs with MCX/NCDEX.

Please download the new version from the same download links and let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks for noticing the issue with Metastock ODIN backfill update - it has been resolved and updated in the same downlodable link.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

lvgandhi

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Gandhi,

Thanks for updating me with the snapshots - we updated PDA as you said and noticed the new version, I updated chartsdata as per new updations in Angel and tested.

Please download the new version of ChartsData v1.1 Limited from the same download links

http://www.4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (Remove spaces)
Or
http://www.4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (Remove spaces)

Setup Password: Traderji

Procedure to use ODIN Backfill:
1. In ODIN, right click on any script and you can see an option named "Intraday Charts" with Ctrl+I as hot key. - select this and you can view the chart starting from 9am.
2. During this time, a data file will be saved at C:\ODIN\Diet\ChartData in the format YYMMDD<<code>>N-I.dat
3. Note down the file name for the script you opened.
4. In chartsdata, click ODIN Backfill option and you can see the same filename listed (if your odin chartdata folder is different, change it at the top of the window)
5. Give corresponding script name (use the same script name as in your TA charts else a new script will be created) for the odin file you noted above and click UPDATE (during this time your TA should be in updated mode - updating charts realtime).

Let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Thanks.
As I was not with net due to personal problems, I couldn't check immediately. Yesterday during market hours I tested. Chartdata crashes as soon as it started.
I got the following details.
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ChartsData.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4bd44011
Fault Module Name: METALI~1.DLL
Fault Module Version: 5.0.0.2
Fault Module Timestamp: 4613e0cd
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00005d03
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 16393
Additional Information 1: d4cb
Additional Information 2: bf0be0766c8ca86bf6336dfc88ac5c32
Additional Information 3: fb82
Additional Information 4: 4d0edbe9db0960f19af1cdd947d4c661

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Dear Gandhi,

This is due to clash of new and old version dll's - don't delete any installations rather than uninstalling them, this will lead to clash of shared resources and results in corrupted dll. Always, uninstall any applications that has been installed before instead of deleting the installed folder or shared resource.

Please uninstall the previous installation and install a new instance of ChartsData v1.1 Limited edition, Run Click2Reg.bat (you can find this in the installation folder) once or twice and make sure all DLL files are registered successfully and let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Thanks.
As I was not with net due to personal problems, I couldn't check immediately. Yesterday during market hours I tested. Chartdata crashes as soon as it started.
I got the following details.
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ChartsData.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4bd44011
Fault Module Name: METALI~1.DLL
Fault Module Version: 5.0.0.2
Fault Module Timestamp: 4613e0cd
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00005d03
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 16393
Additional Information 1: d4cb
Additional Information 2: bf0be0766c8ca86bf6336dfc88ac5c32
Additional Information 3: fb82
Additional Information 4: 4d0edbe9db0960f19af1cdd947d4c661

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

lvgandhi

Dear Gandhi,

This is due to clash of new and old version dll's - don't delete any installations rather than uninstalling them, this will lead to clash of shared resources and results in corrupted dll. Always, uninstall any applications that has been installed before instead of deleting the installed folder or shared resource.

Please uninstall the previous installation and install a new instance of ChartsData v1.1 Limited edition, Run Click2Reg.bat (you can find this in the installation folder) once or twice and make sure all DLL files are registered successfully and let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
As far as I remember, I did n't have old version. Still I uninstalled chartsdata and reinstalled. Still I get the same error. I am giving below the pic.

Dear Gandhi,

Could you please mail me your teamviewer ID/Pass and mean time to check it online?

Also, download the new version of chartsdata that has been uploaded in the same links.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

As far as I remember, I did n't have old version. Still I uninstalled chartsdata and reinstalled. Still I get the same error. I am giving below the pic.

lvgandhi

Dear Gandhi,

Could you please mail me your teamviewer ID/Pass and mean time to check it online?

Also, download the new version of chartsdata that has been uploaded in the same links.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
I am using latest version only.

Dear Mani,

Find a file named Click2Reg.bat in the chartsdata installation directory - open it once or twice to register necessary dll files to run chartsdata.

If you got the same error after registering, try below command in the command prompt
Regsvr32.exe "C:\program files\chartsdata\msstdfmt.dll"

You should get a message saying that the component was registered successfully - but if you got any error, then take a snapshot and mail me such that it would be easy to identify where the issue is.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

dear sir,
i am not able to install chart data due to dll file error,the error indicate
"MSSTDFMT.DLL FILE MISSED SO CLASS NOT REGISTERD", but i have a same dll file in chart data folder and system folder,but chart data not open, what can i do for this problem?

Dear Swamy,

Please mail me your Teamviewer ID/Pass to get connected to your system online and will setup ami to fetch data via chartsdata.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

dear,
i am new to ami, i installed s/w but not able to get real time data with ur s/w.
if you don't mind, can u take control of my system via team viewer and setup ami to fetch data.
tnx,