ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

we are facing some problem to fetch data from odindiet.please guide me ,how we can fetch data from odindiet.

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Loganathan,
The same 1 hour problem started.Can we rectify this from amibroker setting?

Dear Kishy,

On enabling auto-backfill, a text file named AutoBkf.txt with script names will be created at c:\chartsdata folder and if it was opened by any other application then you will get this error message. Just delete this file before starting chartsdata and give YES on closing - check for this file after closing.

If a file has been already opened and tried to open again then it will throw you the message saying that the file has been already opened by another application.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi Loganathan,

Nowadays I am getting a new error while tring to backfill. It says "Run-time error 55 file already open". I have tried everything closing all programs shutting down system etc. but everytime it gives the same error. Also previously while starting up the program used to give message "Please wait auto backfill in process" but now it doesnt inspite of me clicking on YES while closing the program when it asks "Auto backfill scripts ........." when i click on yes it gives error "Run-time error 55 file already open".

Regards[/QUOTE]

Dear Kuku,

Could you please mail me the details with the snapshot if possible?

If you are new to chartsdata - you can find the help manual chartsdata.chm at the installation folder, just go thru it to know how to configure odin/chartsdat to use with ami/ms/fc.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

we are facing some problem to fetch data from odindiet.please guide me ,how we can fetch data from odindiet.

Dear Bob,

Yes, Day light savings has been started in US (YAH00 server was based on US time settings) and one hour in advance, program was designed to take it from April onwards.

I am in the process of customizing it along with ODIN realtim data backfill (nse/bse/mcx/ncdex along with F&O intraday backfill) - which you can expect to be updated by end of next week.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Dear Loganathan,
The same 1 hour problem started.Can we rectify this from amibroker setting?

Dear sir
Thanks for reply sir please give me ur email address on which i send my prob,
actually i explain u i m software developer i m going to develop a web application for those brokers whose are broking for many clients and they want send them information in each 10 minuts by sms only those data in which that client are intrested client are register them self by our web appl. and chose our service and we give them support by sms but i face prob in fetching real time data in my sql server please guide me how i got data in my sql server please help me

Thanks regards
Kishore mishra

Dear Kishy,

On enabling auto-backfill, a text file named AutoBkf.txt with script names will be created at c:\chartsdata folder and if it was opened by any other application then you will get this error message. Just delete this file before starting chartsdata and give YES on closing - check for this file after closing.

If a file has been already opened and tried to open again then it will throw you the message saying that the file has been already opened by another application.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi Loganathan,

Nowadays I am getting a new error while tring to backfill. It says "Run-time error 55 file already open". I have tried everything closing all programs shutting down system etc. but everytime it gives the same error. Also previously while starting up the program used to give message "Please wait auto backfill in process" but now it doesnt inspite of me clicking on YES while closing the program when it asks "Auto backfill scripts ........." when i click on yes it gives error "Run-time error 55 file already open".

Regards
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Loganathan, the problem is solved

Regards

Dear Trading,

It should be the time format settings in Amibroker or your windows Regional settings because ODIN date format will be in Regional settings format and if you or any other application has changed that format then it will be reflected in Amibroker too. Check your Regional settings in Settings -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options. If this settings are frequently changed then you will get differnt time formats based on changes.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Dear Lognathan,

Thanks for your reply. But problem is not solved. My system regional date format is mm/dd/yyyy but during fething data from odin through your utility ami shows different date format (ist 15 days dd/mm/yyyy & next 15 days mm/dd/yyyy format instead system showing constantly mm/dd/yyyy format). Pl. guide me. You are the right person to detect where the problem. Hoping your honourable response.

Thanks