ODIN and METASTOCK connectivity

Hi friends,

As far as I know nobody should do marketing kind of stuff in the forum.
As dineshn2 is doing. He himself is the concern person of the site. From his site it is clearely indicating that he has newly developed it. So there is no guarantee as well. Moderators Please take look at this.....

Thanks,
Milind

Hi Friends,
I am new to charting and i use amibroker and i also have Diet Odin 7.8 i have heard that it can be connected to get real time quote into amibroker.If its true can any one help me to teach pls.

Thanks,
Bhavesh

Hello

Hello Folks,
I joined this forum today,Want to appreciate the efforts being put in by the members to help fellow member.

I am looking for some help to get live ticks into metastock from ODIN Diet.

I saw an earlier posting regarding the same,but the links provided with them are not working any more.

I am using ODIn DIET 7.9 and Metastock 9.0.

Please help.

TIA & Best Regards
suman

Re: Hello

How to link ODIN to EXCEL ??
----------------------------
Friends, use ODIN for trading and want to import it's data into Microsoft Excell using "Get externat data" features of excell.

Can Seniors or Datafatchers guide me as to how to do it ? Regards.

Data fetchers Policy

Every product comes as once only sale, without any type of warranty or any type of future support like upgrade or anything.If due to any reason, it stops working, you are not liable to get any newer version in lieu of older version. Incase, if site changes data policy, may stops giving free data, may change format, software may not work properly and in that case, your purchased software may not work.

All softwares are plugins and purely depends on source softwares so if they changes something, your money is at risk !!!!
FetchFromODIN Rs 5000/-
For that kind of money even a supermarket vendor gives you a money back guarantee.
Forget others if you are so desperate buy MLDownloader 59 Euros all upgrades and future support free. Indian and world exchanges free. Download data to your heart's content.

Pure Quackery... people need data transport to thier TA software and we get what. I'd rather buy a fake rolex from Alpha. I can atleast trust them.

R

robin_malihan

Hi,

If you are using either PIB or ODIN you can get RT data into AmiBroker and MetaStock by my utility, FetchFromPIB (FFP) and FetchFromODIN (FFO).

You may find more thru www.asphost4free.com/datafetchers or can join DataFetchers yahoo group for EOD Data of commodity or IEOD data of Gold, Silver and Crude of MCX.

Please feel free to contact me on [email protected] for more details if required.

Thanks

DataFetchers.

plz tell me how to connect my ODIN terminal with metastock or should i open pib account to get real time data and tell me how many scipe can be used at a time

Hi
I have DIET ODIN installed in my machine. I have Metastock 10 version. I would like Metastock to link with ODIN as realtime data source. Is it possible? Can anyone help?
with thanks
Sravikram

Ravindra, I think I can help you with a utility which can get you reatime tick by tick data into Ami/Meta stock.. I hv a utility which works pretty well with CASH market.. I am in process of customizing that for ODIN. I need some inputs from you..how does DIET-ODIN store tick data..is it in some flat file(In some readable file ?) wud be great if you can send me the sample file(which ticks are stored) ..I can provide you that utility free of cost.. thanks, Moneybhai