ODIN and METASTOCK connectivity

Hi Friends,

I have ODIN installed in my machine.I would like Metastock to link with ODIN as realtime data source. Is it possible? Can anyone help?
Thanks
Ropwalker

A

amarnath

Ropewalker said:
Hi Friends,

I have ODIN installed in my machine.I would like Metastock to link with ODIN as realtime data source. Is it possible? Can anyone help?
Thanks
Ropwalker
No it is not possible technically as far as i know

AJAY

It it possible to connect odin with metastock. For this your ODIN administrator requires to give you permission to get .csv format ticks. If the administrator gives you the permission, then you will get ticks in .csv. Then you can use metastock realtime converters and run metastock.
I request the senior members not to give guessing suggestions. The juniors may go in wrong direction. Pl. excuse me if I cross anybody's feelings.
Thanks
AJAY

yes you can just give me the version of your ft software and also mention if it is DIET odin or Odin i might be able to help u

regds
raminder:)

Dear Raminder

Pls let me know your yahoo chat id or phone no. I do have ODIN and NEAT TERMINAL and i want relatime data for my tradestation and metastock 9.0.Pls do help me out .

Regards
Imran

I am using ODIN terminal for my trading purpose. There is an option "open in MS - Excel. With the help of this one I am able to transfer the Real Time data to MetaStock Professional / Trade station. Now my broker Want to Disable that option stating that market watch data is updation is slow for other users/subbrokers connectected with his CTCL Server. Is there any other option available for us convert the data in Excel format at our end Kindly Guide me

Is there any software available to convert Marketwatch real time data avaible In ODIN, PIB, or Neat any other Trading plat forms in Excel formet(on line) if the option ( open - in Ms excel ) is not available when we right clic with the mouse