ODIN and METASTOCK connectivity

Hi Raminder,

I have done all the things as per the instructions to get RT data in the MS from ODIN. But after all installations it wants a key which I cannot provide. Please help.

sravyam said:
I am using ODIN terminal for my trading purpose. There is an option "open in MS - Excel. With the help of this one I am able to transfer the Real Time data to MetaStock Professional / Trade station. Now my broker Want to Disable that option stating that market watch data is updation is slow for other users/subbrokers connectected with his CTCL Server. Is there any other option available for us convert the data in Excel format at our end Kindly Guide me
HI sravyam
I to have a option in my ODIN DIET 6.2 ,"open in MS - Excel , but when I click this option my excel doesnot get activated . Is there any setting to be made , pls advise.

Regards
SAI

Raminder said:
pls download this mannual which help u connect your odin software with metastock
www.charts2trade.com/download/c2ttickdata(ft).doc

regds
ramidner
Dear sir,

i downloaded the doc file but the below links are not work
www.charts2trade.com\download\winrosft.zip,
www.charts2trade.com\download\systemfiles.zip,
www.charts2trade.com\download\odin6.zip

please tell me where i can download these files please reply me

regard's
dinesh.N
[email protected]
cell : 09443242920

Hello Everybody

I hope everybody know how to use odin as realtime data feed.Now there is a problem .Is the FT India disabling the option "open in MS-Excel"?What will be our realtime data feed.Please don't mention about internet based free providers.They are all delayed.Even Hyperserver for yahoo would not update more than 31 or 33 scrips.How WE CAN GET REALTIME DATA ? HOW? HOW?HOW?

By the way who provides DDE support(which trading platform)?TT from 5Paisa exports 32 scrips only.Till now I have not found any satisfied reply from the forum.Please suggest a sollution

with regds
appasri

Hi!

in TT5, you have to right click on intraday chart to save as CSV file. But software stop and could not refresh data more...I have to start application again.

Hemant