Numismatic (coins and notes) investment

niftyoption

50 rupees :annoyed: or 50 cores :lol::clap:

Mera Corepati hone ka sapna tut gaya. :D
nahi Bhai ..... 50 crores ...but in case you have 1 crore coins

1 crore coins * 50 rupees ....

:D
but your starting coin collection is very good .... in future it may be reach that level ....we dont know ..it is depend upon scarcity of the coin

niftyoption

INDIA GOVERNMENT MINT (COINS MINT)

The India Government Mint operates four mints in the country for the production of coins. They are located at:
• Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Kolkata, West Bengal
• Hyderabad, Telangana
• Noida, Uttar Pradesh

MUMBAI MINT MARK :

Mumbai mint marks can be identified by one of the three mint marks:

a. Diamond shaped mark below the date OR

b. Letter 'B' below the date OR

c. Letter 'M' below the date, after 1996.

KOLKATA MINT MARK :

HYDERABAD MINT :

NOIDA MINT :

Noida Mint was the last coin mint established in India in 1984. Noida is near New Delhi. Noida mint is represented by mint mark "round dot below the date".

niftyoption

INDIAN COINS MINTED AT FOREIGN MINTS

1-rupee-birmingham-mint

1-rupee-london-mint

2-rupee-pretoria-mint

2-rupee-tower-mint

niftyoption

5-rupee-moscow-mint

25-paise-ottawa-mint-1985 CANADA MINT

50-paisa-seoul-mint

one- rupee -mexico -mint

one-rupee-slovakia-mint

niftyoption

BAL GANGADHAR TILAK JI BROKEN LEGEND FIVE RUPEES

Bal Gangadhar Tilak 5 Rupee coin was minted both in steel and in Copper-Nickle Alloy. Steel coin was minted bearing the legend लोकमान्य बाल गंगाधर तिलाक की १५० वि जयंती (LOK MANYA BAL GANGADHAR TILAK KI 150 VI JAYANTI) whereas the Copper-Nickle coin was minted initially bearing the legend "लोकमान्य बाल गंगाधर तिलाकजी की १५० वि जयंती" but later on due to some unknown reasons the suffix 'जी' was removed and minted with the legend "लोकमान्य बाल गंगाधर तिलाक की १५० वि जयंती".

However in addition to these two types we can see even a third type of legend with the broken script "लो क मा न्य बा ल गंगाधर ति लाक जी की १५० वि जयंती". Thus we can find three types of legends on Copper Nickle coins; 'BAL GANGADHAR TILAK', 'BAL GANGADHAR TILAKJI' and third one is Devanagari broken legend 'BAL GANGADHAR TILAK JI'

niftyoption

BI-METALIC COINS

The basic idea underlying bimetallic coinage is nothing new. The prototypes widely considered to be the earliest bimetallic coins date back to the 18th century. However, the first bimetallic coin to enter mass circulation in modern times was the Italian 500 lira coin issued in 1982 by the mint of Rome. Bimetallic coins are now produced around the world by over 150 countries - a number that continues to grow annually. These coins are minted in two main substances - precious metals and base metals.

Coins minted in the former category consist of various combinations of metals, including platinum, gold, palladium, silver, tantalum, and titanium or niobium of different colors.

On the other hand, mintage belonging to the latter category is composed of metals such as aluminum, stainless steel, aluminum bronze, nordic gold, alpaca, and combinations of copper or brass and nickel, etc.

MY BI-METALIC COINS COLLECTION NEARLY 100 DIFFERENT COINS FROM ABOVE 50 COUNTRIES

Niftyoption bhai I have another 5 ruppe coin of Indira gandhi 1917-1984 .value please. 99 cores I don't mind :lol::D . Income Tax dena hai jaldi value boliye Sir

Niftyoption bhai I have another 5 ruppe coin of Indira gandhi 1917-1984 .value please. 99 cores I don't mind :lol::D . Income Tax dena hai jaldi value boliye Sir
Post a picture here, that will make it easy for him to assess.

niftyoption

Nostradamuss Bhai ,

good coin ..... not much rare coin .....

1 coin 5 rupees indiara gandhi around 100 -125 rupees depend upon coin condition .......:thumb: