NSE DataExtractor for FCharts

Dear srisara

srisara said:
Friends,

my comments were in lighter vein, eventhough who doesn't love money? As said resources and motivation is the biggest draw back of a Open Source Coding. Also, I am the lone member in this development process.

I have to juggle my time between Office, Family,kids, Trading & Coding and my partime studies.

So, I am bit a lazy these days to touch the programs. I have the ideas in my mind, but only need time, motivation to go ahead.

Why don't we form a Team of Programmers?

VB is a RAD Tool.. Development can be done really fast...

We may not come up with a MetaStock like Software, but what most Traders lack is a Money Management / Stock Management Tool.

Only thing is we need to sit and make a Blue Print and start coding....

Satya
I agree with you......
I am newbie to this forum and field to.... I have invested in MFs and trying
to develop a SW in VB for tracking Portfolio. This will help MF advisors......
As i complete it i will post it on this forum and will send a copy to you for review....

I know this is not MF section but posting here will help me and others...

You have done a great job.......;)

have a nice day
JohnBest

johnbest said:
Dear srisara

I agree with you......
I am newbie to this forum and field to.... I have invested in MFs and trying
to develop a SW in VB for tracking Portfolio. This will help MF advisors......
As i complete it i will post it on this forum and will send a copy to you for review....

I know this is not MF section but posting here will help me and others...

You have done a great job.......;)

have a nice day
JohnBest

sure nice to have another VB programmer in the forum. sure will review it.

Thanks
Satya

Hello Satya,

Congrats & thanks for developing the software.

I have downloaded the extractor from Pankaj's briefcase. But when I tried to run it, it gave messages that file does not exist. and no data was downloaded.

Kindly advise.

Vivaswan

pkjha30

vivaswan said:
Hello Satya,

I have downloaded the extractor from Pankaj's briefcase. But when I tried to run it, it gave messages that file does not exist. and no data was downloaded.

Kindly advise.

Vivaswan
Hi
Please check up your internet connection settings. May be, you are having firewall which prevented the program to access the site. I also faced similar problem. I had to grant permission in zone alarm to aloow access to dataextractor.
pankaj

vivaswan said:
Hello Satya,

Kindly advise.

Vivaswan
I HAVE PUT A LINK IN THE MESSAGES BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE. I DONT KNOW WHICH VERSION PANKAJ IS HAVING IN HIS BREIFCASE.

SO, JUST DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE LINKS BELOW.

SATYA

pkjha30

srisara said:
I HAVE PUT A LINK IN THE MESSAGES BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE. I DONT KNOW WHICH VERSION PANKAJ IS HAVING IN HIS BREIFCASE.

SO, JUST DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE LINKS BELOW.

SATYA
Hi
It is the latest version i.e. de2.0
Regards
Pankaj