NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dineshknp, say something more.

For example, today or never or last one week?
Hi yusi, utility is working well, but still stuck with backfill problem, posted same sreenshot. registered with nest plus and logged, resolve all nest plus problems. if any one is uploading intraday data please mention the link here.

yusi

The same thing is happening to me for past 3-4 days.
From my analysis, following is the issue:
- invoking of "shift+D" using keyboard to get the data-table in Nest is actually opening "VantageTrade" product from NestPluse instead of data-table.

I think Nest2Ami is trying to invoke shift+d @ Nest for backfill during which it fails to get the data window and thus the error.

When i pressed backfill and manually opened the data-table in Nest using mouse (right click -> Plugin Commands -> Data table) , then the backfill was working fine for me.

I think the issue is with Nest as shift+D mapping is not proper to data-window
I really wish folks would attempt to give a detailed diagnosis, as you have done.

Just realized what is the problem: upgrade to Nest Plus version 1.4.0 from 1.3.3. They have, as you said, changed the key mapping as a result of adding new context menu commands. Since I was working on some things in Nest2Ami, had not bothered to upgrade to the new Plus version so far and did not notice the issue. Thanks again.

Will provide an updated version 0.85 by tomorrow. For those who need it, drop a PM.

- invoking of "shift+D" using keyboard to get the data-table in Nest is actually opening "VantageTrade" product from NestPluse instead of data-table.

I think Nest2Ami is trying to invoke shift+d @ Nest for backfill during which it fails to get the data window and thus the error.

When i pressed backfill and manually opened the data-table in Nest using mouse (right click -> Plugin Commands -> Data table) , then the backfill was working fine for me.

In my case Shift+D not working. and i am also not getting option (right click-> Plugin Commands -> Data table

yusi

In my case Shift+D not working. and i am also not getting option (right click-> Plugin Commands -> Data table
Do these checks:

1. Nest Plus -> My Nest Plus Account -> Launch Plus. Here, check the version you have. It should be 1.3.3 or 1.4.0 (current Nest2Ami will not work for 1.4.0 till the fix)

2. Nest Plus -> My Nest Plus Account -> Plus Dashboard. Here, the Nest Starter Pack should show the symbol as unlocked.

Report your findings.

Last edited:

raj_singh

I really wish folks would attempt to give a detailed diagnosis, as you have done.

Just realized what is the problem: upgrade to Nest Plus version 1.4.0 from 1.3.3. They have, as you said, changed the key mapping as a result of adding new context menu commands. Since I was working on some things in Nest2Ami, had not bothered to upgrade to the new Plus version so far and did not notice the issue. Thanks again.

Will provide an updated version 0.85 by tomorrow. For those who need it, drop a PM.
I am getting same problem when upgrade t nest plus V1.4.0.0. I uninstall and install old version (Ver. 1.3.0.0) and it works fine for me now.

Guys, 2day I switched to ZT and could backfil my database with the older version of nest2ami. But like others in ZT I cannot get the data table thru the nestplus plugin. I guess it must be now a premium service.

Do these checks:

1. Nest Plus -> My Nest Plus Account -> Launch Plus. Here, check the version you have. It should be 1.3.3 or 1.4.0 (current Nest2Ami will not work for 1.4.0 till the fix)

2. Nest Plus -> My Nest Plus Account -> Plus Dashboard. Here, the Nest Starter Pack should show the symbol as unlocked.

Report your findings.
Switching to lower version solved the problem of data table. Now due to slow net connection i am facing problem that data window opens delayed resulting to fetch error. I want to manually backfill data manually and only want to backfill current day data with nest2ami. Please mention the format file used by nest2ami utility. I want to save table data to excell and import to amibroker manually for more than one day before market opens and want to depend on utility for only current day data to avoid load on system and due to slow internet connection.

yusi

Switching to lower version solved the problem of data table. Now due to slow net connection i am facing problem that data window opens delayed resulting to fetch error. I want to manually backfill data manually and only want to backfill current day data with nest2ami. Please mention the format file used by nest2ami utility. I want to save table data to excell and import to amibroker manually for more than one day before market opens and want to depend on utility for only current day data to avoid load on system and due to slow internet connection.

If you are manually extracting backfill data for import into AmiBroker, create your own format file. It does it matter what others use.

You are making it difficult to help you; so I will leave it at: whether you backfill one day or all days, the same amount of data has to be fetched, and it takes almost the same time. The timeout will have to be set to accommodate your situation in both cases.

Due to timeout problem set the timeout to 180. This also not solved the problem. data window not opening. If as in screenshot manually opening the data window and after loading the data in window. i am clicking on backfill button then also same problem, not able to backfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.