NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey yusi started using zt to ami ,the backfill is slow beyond words bro i dunno if its my system or something in the setting but backfill jus stalls for me,im manualy backfilling from TT,and ya then theres this prob ,cant resize the setting window,it was ther for now2ami too but i din bother much as everything was doable but in zt2ami its a bit annoying,heres a pic

yusi

For Nest Trader / Zerodha Trader backfill, you will have to tell me:

1. Are you backfilling NSE or MCX?
2. Are you using the internal or Nest Plus backfill?

The clues to what to use where, and why, are in some of the previous posts.

For the dialog issue, you are using large fonts; my bad. Will look into it.

In any case, download and use version 0.81 from the link sent to you earlier.

yusi

mcx nest plus backfil...i'll unchk the prechk option and see

p.sthe link contains this ver.u said ur wrkin on the new one
I have never got used to pidgin English. Would prefer emojis above them:

For MCX, stick to Nest Plus backfill as there are too many records using the internal backfill and, hence, the delay in fetching the records and possibility of timeout. The precheck option principally checks if you are logged in; if you auto-login then this option can be turned off comfortably.

Should have the resizable window release by this weekend. It will include the Market settings for multi-market symbols in a market watch so that unnecessary data capture is avoided and ditto for backfill data beyond market timings.

Last edited:
I have never got used to pidgin English. Would prefer emojis above them:

For MCX, stick to Nest Plus backfill as there are too many records using the internal backfill and, hence, the delay in fetching the records and possibility of timeout. The precheck option principally checks if you are logged in; if you auto-login then this option can be turned off comfortably.

Should have the resizable window release by this weekend. It will include the Market settings for multi-market symbols in a market watch so that unnecessary data capture is avoided and ditto for backfill data beyond market timings.
lol pidgn english....habit bro...
tried backfill with plus backfill,gets fetcherror and times out

Hi all

I am new in intraday and am trading very tentatively and learning as well. my experience with amibroker is mixed. while it gives some good signals it also fails in quite some cases. i am trading in margin and afraid to use all the leverage in case my risk capital vanishes in just a few hours.

my plan (a) is to continue using amibroker carefully and with lots of safety attached (b) may be next month subscribe to CapitalAim for tips. their tips are good but the bad thing is that they are received 2-3 minutes in advance and before you place the order it has often been executed. (c) to take help from a friend to write in excel/access program with data from NSE. Can I have it free during testing? Any suggestions?

I can also be contacted at "[email protected]"

summasumma

@dineshknp, say something more.

For example, today or never or last one week?
The same thing is happening to me for past 3-4 days.
From my analysis, following is the issue:
- invoking of "shift+D" using keyboard to get the data-table in Nest is actually opening "VantageTrade" product from NestPluse instead of data-table.

I think Nest2Ami is trying to invoke shift+d @ Nest for backfill during which it fails to get the data window and thus the error.

When i pressed backfill and manually opened the data-table in Nest using mouse (right click -> Plugin Commands -> Data table) , then the backfill was working fine for me.

I think the issue is with Nest as shift+D mapping is not proper to data-window

Status
Not open for further replies.