NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

Ambarish,

Sure, OI could be added as a captured column -- that is a good idea. It is not currently captured in Nest2Ami.

When it was last requested for Now2Ami, there was an issue. Can you let me know what is the current update frequency for OI data for BSE, NSE and MCX? With that known, it would be easier to decide if it needs to be made an optional and conditional capture. At least in Odin, the OI data is not always right, and apparently spurious in case of equities.

yusi

"update frequency for OI data for BSE, NSE and MCX"----how do i find it?
Oh, thought you were already using it in your "trading decisions".

For lack of better, put one symbols of each exchange in your market watch, and check periodically how often the OI value changes.

From my knowledge, NSE updates every hour or so; MCX every quote (?), BSE don't know.

Oh, thought you were already using it in your "trading decisions".

For lack of better, put one symbols of each exchange in your market watch, and check periodically how often the OI value changes.

From my knowledge, NSE updates every hour or so; MCX every quote (?), BSE don't know.
oh like that,mcx changes every second, don knw abt nse and bse

yusi

oh like that,mcx changes every second, don knw abt nse and bse
If you can, check the edge conditions for MCX: observe the values near market open, say 9:58 to 10:02. Also the value near market close, say 11:53 to 11:58. Let me know if values are appropriate or anything unusual that needs to be taken taken into account.

i hve seen sometime tht the close values smtime differ in nest,its not utilities fault its the trminals even the time stamp will be off like once i saw ltt was some 2.30 am lol

Thanks Yusi for allowing me to use this nice software. One problem that I am getting is that on some day this software use to give the constant value for the low of the stick and this use to continue for the whole day. I am trying to load the screen shot but do not know how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.