NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

Well, the utility is designed to do so.

However, as I have not yet migrated, have not tested corner conditions. You would get a better answer from somebody else who has used it.

I can forsee some problems in backfill. Vjay confirmed that NSE currently provides 1 day backfill or about 400 records. For MCX, I can see about 20 days or upto 30000 records. For GOLD I even saw 90000 records ! So timer settings will have to vary for backfill depending on exchange. Of course, you could use Nest Plus backfill that has a more consistent range.
Yusi

backfill data [source Scrip {right click} - Intraday Chart-Data Table, 1min tf]

for NSE - 375 records
for MCX- 810 to 840 records

[both contains 1 min tf data] and better to take the data from Intraday Charts - Data Table . the data is pure and identical to the MW data rather than the Nest Plus data which in case of MCX i have found that it contains some zero data.

so u upgrade the timer for the backfill in case of Nest2Ami

regards
sr

VJAY

hi
i am currently trading with zerodha using now and now2ami...iam planing to take commodity with them and when i take that ill have to move to nest trader...now my question is when i use nest2ami can i have both commodities and stocks in the same MW?can both be streamed at same time?
Yes you can use both nse & mcx in same window and can see charts too using yusi's utility,,,,
Thanks yusi for your wonderful utility....:clapping:

NB:time setting is a problem...iwhen using both mcx & nse in same MW...but you can udjest it manually...as use another setting in utility after nse market....:)

yusi

NB:time setting is a problem...iwhen using both mcx & nse in same MW...but you can udjest it manually...as use another setting in utility after nse market....:)
The Settings -> Markets was supposed to map days/timings with symbols so that this can be facilitated. Unfortunately, have not yet got around to finishing it... :(

If you are using Odin trading terminal then you can download MCX RTdata (1-5 seconds to 1-5 minutes) for the scrips you require for backfill. But you have to backfill daily.
Sorry a1b1trader Using zerodha trader and myd2c for trading. will confirm from yusi, he has developed any utility to capture data from myd2c to amibroker.

Status
Not open for further replies.