NooBs Trading Step into Wild Market

Stock Selection Analysis - 19-Apr-17

AMARAJABAT - This is coming over and over into my radar as heavy accumulation is happening in this stock and It can shoot anytime once major chunks are absorbed by Institutions. It has good fundamentals + technically it is reflecting accumulation at support. That being said, it has a potential for tomorrows intraday trade. A break above HIGH , it is BUY. Cash segment players can accumulate as well.

ADANIPORTS - This just jumped up and coming back to the previous support zone with good fair amount of volume. It has the volatility to move further up or make a failed H&S pattern , either way , have it on watchlist for intraday. A break of HIGH is BUY.

Stock Selection Analysis - 19-Apr-17

AMARAJABAT - This is coming over and over into my radar as heavy accumulation is happening in this stock and It can shoot anytime once major chunks are absorbed by Institutions. It has good fundamentals + technically it is reflecting accumulation at support. That being said, it has a potential for tomorrows intraday trade. A break above HIGH , it is BUY. Cash segment players can accumulate as well.

ADANIPORTS - This just jumped up and coming back to the previous support zone with good fair amount of volume. It has the volatility to move further up or make a failed H&S pattern , either way , have it on watchlist for intraday. A break of HIGH is BUY.

Update:

AMARAJBAT - It had a good move to upside and retraced back all the way. Good one during morning session.

ADANIPORTS - This did have a move to upside, but there was a huge SL hunting between. Triggered.

Stock Selection Analysis - 20-Apr-17

CAPF - It just took off from the support after a hammer candle pattern , now on a good solid green candle with fair amount of volume. This can continue further.

HINDUNILVR - it is taking support from the previous zone and having a good amount of volume, this can go up further towards 934 zone.

Stock Selection Analysis - 20-Apr-17

CAPF - It just took off from the support after a hammer candle pattern , now on a good solid green candle with fair amount of volume. This can continue further.

HINDUNILVR - it is taking support from the previous zone and having a good amount of volume, this can go up further towards 934 zone.

Update:

CAPF - No trade got triggered

HINDUNILVR - Went up and came down, hit the Stop loss.

Stock Selection Analysis - 21-Apr-17

HDIL - It has reached the resistance twice and had a heavy volume sell-off. Today's high wick formation on little candle body depicts heavy sell off as well. Expectation is for it to go down in forthcoming session. a break below LOW is SHORT

PFC - It has pulled back to a minor support, a possibility is that it can bounce from that towards - 164 zone. a break above HIGH is BUY.

Stock Selection Analysis - 21-Apr-17

HDIL - It has reached the resistance twice and had a heavy volume sell-off. Today's high wick formation on little candle body depicts heavy sell off as well. Expectation is for it to go down in forthcoming session. a break below LOW is SHORT

PFC - It has pulled back to a minor support, a possibility is that it can bounce from that towards - 164 zone. a break above HIGH is BUY.

Update: Apparently I am one day late in this updation.

HDIL - didn't break the low of the candle, hence it is not valid and not trades executed.

PFC - It did break and has started the upmove, positional traders will have the benefit of travelling till to the next resistance.

Stock Selection Analysis 25-Apr-17

CAIRN - The CAIRN-VEDANTA Merger news made the stock have a great amount of buyer volume, giving us the indication that the candle pattern formed is a DOJI with higher wick on the bottom side. A possible move to the upside can be seen.

CASTROLIND - It had a breakout from the ascending triangle pattern and we can see the first profit booking phase of the retailers, but the big guys are holding onto it, so it can be considered as a mini pullback, If there is break above the HIGH, it is a BUY.

HEROMOTOCO - It is forming a similar pattern of BPCL which had heavy consolidation and now it just broke out with high volume and big green candle. This has potential for further Upmove.

M&M - This is also having a good heavy volume combined with a PRO GAP UP , after a downtrend, this has potential for the upmove , if not tomorrow , may be the following day. Keep in watchlist.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Frisky bhai, as a rule, you avoid any trades in previous day's range, is that correct?

Vivek

Frisky bhai, as a rule, you avoid any trades in previous day's range, is that correct?

Vivek

I am sorry, I didn't understand the question much, if u can give further detail, I can help u out. I am assuming whether the trades get executed if it is between previous days range. I usually wait for a break above the HIGH or LOW of previous days candle, and the break of that zone needs itself a good high volume candle on 1MIN onward, which I look forward to trade. If this resolves your doubt, let me know. If it didn't, I need more explanation of the question itself. I am not an expert though, just a beginner level trader.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

I am sorry, I didn't understand the question much, if u can give further detail, I can help u out. I am assuming whether the trades get executed if it is between previous days range. I usually wait for a break above the HIGH or LOW of previous days candle, and the break of that zone needs itself a good high volume candle on 1MIN onward, which I look forward to trade. If this resolves your doubt, let me know. If it didn't, I need more explanation of the question itself. I am not an expert though, just a beginner level trader.
Ya, you answered my question.

Vivek