Non-EU Student in Germany Forex trading Legality

Hi Traders,

I need clarification on few things regarding the regulations in Germany for Non-European student(NRI) who wants to trade in Forex Market.

1) Whether NRI Student (doing PG) in Germany can trade in Forex/ Binary options ?

2) If its Legal for Non-EU student in Germany to trade in forex, does trading activity gets counted under part-time work hours ?

3) Does trading is considered as self-employment in Germany ?

I want to trade within the limits of legality. Don't want to take any risk.

Can someone who knows about trading regulations in Germany / EU nations Please clarify...

Thanks in Advance...

fxgood

Hi Traders,

I need clarification on few things regarding the regulations in Germany for Non-European student(NRI) who wants to trade in Forex Market.

1) Whether NRI Student (doing PG) in Germany can trade in Forex/ Binary options ?

2) If its Legal for Non-EU student in Germany to trade in forex, does trading activity gets counted under part-time work hours ?

Can someone who knows about trading regulations in Germany / EU nations Please clarify...

Thanks in Advance...
Mail to BaFin they may help you out with exact answers.

If possible can you PM the mail id of BaFin, I cudnt find in their website, seems its like they manage every aspects of investment...

Raghuveer

If you are already profitable (or atleast comfortable) trading in any market/scrip then go ahead and trade happily.

If not then, dear brother all your trading money is likely to be lost.
First learn theory of trading (several books/websites), then practice using demo account until profitable in demo mode. Only after this open a real trading account and trade small size and very slowly increase size. All this is based in my losing experience. You can ignore this at your own peril.

Whatever you decide to do best wishes are with you. Good luck.

Hi Traders,

Thanks in Advance...

You are Right Raghuveer... Based on past performance profits are satisfactory to Me atleast :cool:

I am concerned only about the Legality of trading in Germany ! Thanks anyway !!