Dear Dr.Darshan

Thank you for posting the ebook on gann
Any insights or guidance on practical use of gann
for trading index / stocks would be appreciated

Wish you be the best you want to be
vinzz

Dear Baiga

Could you pls share some of your research and resources
( website links, ebooks, excel sheets, notes, etc)

I will better appreciate your sharing as I have time on my hands now
vinzz9 ' at ' in . com

Thanks

So, we had an engulfing bullish candle today. The last time we this occurred on June 23, and led to a massive rally. Will it be the same now ? I don't know. There are similarities and differences between the two.

1) Both were relatively low volume days. Both near end of the series.
2) In June, the stochs were just coming out of 5 bar oversold zone, whereas now they have been in bought zone for 3 sessions.
3) This time we are pretty close to 20 crossover 50 (which is a considerably lagging indicator anyway, but may be significant).
4) On June 23, the RSI was 35.79, today it was 57.57.

My conclusion : Even if Nifty crosses 5170, it will meet resistance at 5230 and slide downwards from there.

Your comments please.

Last edited:
So, we had an engulfing bullish candle today. The last time we this occurred on June 23, and led to a massive rally. Will it be the same now ? I don't know. There are similarities and differences between the two.
1) Both were relatively low volume days. Both near end of the series.
2) In June, the stochs were just coming out of 5 bar oversold zone, whereas now they have been in bought zone for 3 sessions.
3) This time we are pretty close to 20 crossover 50 (which is a considerably lagging indicator anyway, but may be significant).
4) On June 23, the RSI was 35.79, today it was 57.57. The last time RSI touched 70 was on Apr 5, since then, on the rise, it hasn't touched even 60.

Add : 5) On June 23, Nifty kissed bottom of the BB, while today, it is near the top.

My conclusion : Even if Nifty crosses 5170, it will meet resistance at 5230 and slide downwards from there.

Your comments please.
6) EMA 100 today stands at 5226. Very close. On June 28 Nifty crossed EMA 100 and after 3-4 whipsaws, finally moved sharply downwards.