sold banknifty oct 16000 call rs 133 whT to do

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
What enjoy!! It is 250 now
So what?

If I bought that call from you, I enjoy the ride as much as I can. Why should I care about your problem? :confused:

As you know exactly what you did when you sold that call, so what is your problem?

Last edited:
I dnt understand i sold that call and currently in loss..should i book loss or wait till expiry..that was my question. Please give me some advice if u can

I dnt understand i sold that call and currently in loss..should i book loss or wait till expiry..that was my question. Please give me some advice if u can
No advice in detail for that because of specific details of your question.

Only how much can you lose and that is your limit for the moment. If that level is reached already, close the trade for safety if you are not a pro in trading. No guarantee that this will be right. As you seem to have little or no experience in trading, no further explanation is needed, as such time is lost time.

You did what you did and now learn how to handle such situations like live teaches you how to handle any other situations you did before, as you had a way to make this income to spend that money for that trade.

So no mercy to your question as it points in the direction of: I want to make quick money by what I do but I not want to spend time to learn what I do.

Take care and good luck with your trade.

LivetoTrade

sold banknifty oct 16000 call rs 133 whT to do??
If you are worried about your position, soon after market opens, cut your position, if necessary book a loss, then re-think on your next trade.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Do stay away from selling options, that too naked , if you are going to post a "what to do now" thread on traderji the moment you have adverse price movement.
i do not agree to your point too. Actually Option writers must know What, When, Why and Where they are writing. If you do not have answers to these W's then stay away from option writing.

adg123

What enjoy!! It is 250 now

1) NO ! YOU ARE NOT IN LOSS till now, you just bound to return your 91% collected premium of this trade -- Picture Abhi Baaki Hein...:!

2) Your trade is naked, so you are bound to supply more margin money to your broker. (but, Its not your losing money) :eek:

3) BNF MAX PAIN is at 15800 and CE 16000 has Max OI with 5,84,075 on 17/10/2014 assumed Up-side limit. Therefore, BNF my not cross this level in this series - You retain all '133' premium -- JUST ENJOY :yahoo:

4) But presently Indian Market is in good condition (fundamentally), and before Diwali, it may reach up-to CE 16500 level,:eek:

5) So you are in DANGER POINT, hedge your trade immediately by same quantity of BNF as soon as BNF crosses 16000 without any second thought (Actually your time start now). Keep tight STOP LOSS as your psychology suggest.:gun2:

6) Otherwise BOOK LOSS and leave your trade:(:down:

BEST OF LUCK:thumb:

Last edited: