Nifty Futures Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a definite change of Trend & Sentiment in the Mkt.A downtrend is on progress.Once again the
need of the hour is to determine the faith of the Long term Trend.All studies are absolutely Subjective.
Nifty Fut is going to scale 7300 in months to come :thumb:,prior to reaching that the down side is
much more to come from present level.There be no ambiguity in this that we may see 400 to 500 points
down side from here. :p

All Up or Down is basically in Wave type nature,there is no straight Up or Down,hence any 100-200 points
Rally should not deceive us that the down side is halted,until we get definite indication ,presently the
major trend is Down.
These observations are extremely subjective in nature & many a time these observations are found to be
wrong in the past.
It may be noted that we are in 4th Down Wave,where the minor waves are unfolding.

Present levels to watch:=

5686.20 was the earlier support.
5830.95 is now the Resistance area.
5762.44 (on closing basis) is the Critical balance Price.
7300 predicted in jan 2008....no sign of 6400 yet.......:p

stock72

7300 predicted in jan 2008....no sign of 6400 yet.......:p
but the funny thing is one day when Iam just playing with downloaded bhav copy of Nifty from 1995 to till date by adding/multiplying /difference etc as if feeling like ramanujam and end up with a magic percentage when the market crashes on 2008 and further end with prediction that to reach that magic percentage we need to go up 7300 with this current trend. Let me check for that excel and try to understand what I did exactly. Yes, I feel ashamed to write like this. But any way just to share the feeling.

Practically it seems we don’t know when obama& co will leave the market so that it can purge all its excesses....

Watch out, because, FII will start to book profit before going for christmas holiday
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bro christmas manane jayenge ya Diwala pit raha hai jo sab kuchh bech ke jayenge and FII are companies there broker and agent would be here for 24-7 information so no panic of any type yet

but the funny thing is one day when Iam just playing with downloaded bhav copy of Nifty from 1995 to till date by adding/multiplying /difference etc as if feeling like ramanujam and end up with a magic percentage when the market crashes on 2008 and further end with prediction that to reach that magic percentage we need to go up 7300 with this current trend. Let me check for that excel and try to understand what I did exactly. Yes, I feel ashamed to write like this. But any way just to share the feeling.

Practically it seems we dont know when obama& co will leave the market so that it can purge all its excesses....
Dear sir,
where do we get bav copy for nifty from1995

This thread is so long, it's obvious no one will read the whole thread unless they have followed it from the beginning.
I feel opportunities exist in options trading more than in Futures trading. Or a combination of both should work well. It's a tough ask. Sometimes I feel STT is like STD. Or maybe I'm just thinking that.
At the current levels, I think it's best to stay short if you've already created them. Otherwise, stay out.

Status
Not open for further replies.