Nifty Futures Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurAtt

Ok it is my strategy if i bought at 3700 and when mkt is at day s high as all known todays max can be 3740 after BO happen i posted that too so i would try to book anywhere between 3715-20 or above that i will go with trailing sl and when out of my first trade and on only put will put a sl at cost + brokerage means if mkt didnot come down n keep on going up my puts will go down and sl will hit if mkt rise but that happen rarely if you are keeping support and resistence in mind
See when mkt went up, the put value goes down. Now u sell the call at profit.

Say for example in my trade :

Bot CE n PE @ 189.

Mkt moves up, Call @ 210, Sell the call. Now Put cost comes to 189-(210-189)= 168. So put SL for put @ 175 (i.e. to include Brokerage). Right.

BUT

While call is moving up, Put is also moving down, so if call is up by 21 rs then put shud be down by say around 21, then

See when mkt went up, the put value goes down. Now u sell the call at profit.

Say for example in my trade :

Bot CE n PE @ 189.

Mkt moves up, Call @ 210, Sell the call. Now Put cost comes to 189-(210-189)= 168. So put SL for put @ 175 (i.e. to include Brokerage). Right.

BUT

While call is moving up, Put is also moving down, so if call is up by 21 rs then put shud be down by say around 21, then
hahahaha:rofl:Bro thats why I always call me tukka master
All known that Nifty will face resistence around 3720 Read that in many site and in threads even of Nishikant:)
so around then I sold my call of Reliance and waited for mkt to book profit and when it come in down move booked profit in puts
ya see when put is down n u r booking profit at resistence then there is a chance of trend reversal at resistence so when that happen ur put will move up and u will be in profit
It is pure tukka no TA telling every one again n again
People are not planning for failure ... But they fail only in the planning.

MurAtt

Ok, thanks PT bhai.

Yes - somehow this was eluding me ....

Like my PE n CE which I am still holding.
My plan is more like I am waiting for a still bigger move which will move the value of one of the legs to be more than dbl therefore giving me profit
OR
at some pt of time, one of the leg will become stagnant and the other keeps increasing and the total value is now greater than my buy+brokerage - then I sell.

I wonder if people got panicked about results of stress tests in US Banks and crashed banks in India yesterday. However, the actual results were much more promising, and resulted in nice run up in financial sector in US yesterday night - my favorite Bank of America surging 17%. So it looks like bulls are back with SGX NF +44

I wonder if people got panicked about results of stress tests in US Banks and crashed banks in India yesterday. However, the actual results were much more promising, and resulted in nice run up in financial sector in US yesterday night - my favorite Bank of America surging 17%. So it looks like bulls are back with SGX NF +44
But all our ADRs except Satyam & MTNL are down .. so expecting profit booking at every upmove ...

MurAtt

An interesting point to note:

OI in have increased DRAMATICALLY.
3400 by 8%
3500 by 15%
3600 by 24%
3700 by 42%
3800 by 81%
3900 by 60%
4000 by 29%.

Whereas there are no major changes in the CALL holdings AS SUCH.

In NF the OI change is very marginal by 2.6%-3%.

From this I infer that we are moving up - at least that is the max probability as of now - OFFLINE. When we are offline, sentiments and moods and technicals may change the scenario.

MurAtt

If breaks 3664 on Spot/NF, then we are going down by 15 pts.
HnS formation, 1 min and 5min. NL 3668. 3664 to be sure.

Can also be construed as a Triangle B/D.

B/D has happened

Last edited:

MurAtt

Well guys, another HnS in the forming, and if it break 3658 on the NF (1 min) then we are in for at least 30 points more.

So keep tracking.

--------------

Bingo.

Went all the way to 3635.
Now that should call for a BINGO again.
:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.