Nifty Futures Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunil

closed at 2792.40...
should settle in this 2796-94 band
right in middle... 2794.70

no signal for positional shorts yet...
60min -ve divergence needed a break of spot 2805...
the last 60min bar (of 30min duration) does it today, but still just 10pts away from closing.

2day swing low / key prev. low = SPOT 2740 for tomorrow.

rishig38

OFF TOPIC
AKRUTI CITY 2130 UP 35.25% any news???:confused:
BTW nifty spot 2792.40
It was 1840 till 2:30 and then 200 rs more in last hour.
From 850 to 2150 in less than 10 days..... Man is SEBi sleeping.???:mad:
Operator activities.
its Up 562 today....
another reason besides the obvious operator play which is there in all indian stocks is that indian govt. just allowed 100% fdi participation in indian realty space...so indian realy firms could be bought out and run by overseas firms...

Nifty Futures has closed up its gap.. @ 2822 and thus a small stop for shorts could be 2828(close of the day + filter) or larger frame 2846(high of last 60 min bar + filter)
1nce again The Filter Worked very nicely.. as the HOD 2830.. The gap close strategy worked nicely agn(sadly didnt work last time at 2750 gap close when the stop was easily hit..) and this time we could have easily managed a gain of 40 points from it...

And thanks kammy and Sunil for the TL... I was never very good with charts and TL is very very new for me so im just learning it for now..

pkamalesh

1nce again The Filter Worked very nicely.. as the HOD 2830.. The gap close strategy worked nicely agn(sadly didnt work last time at 2750 gap close when the stop was easily hit..) and this time we could have easily managed a gain of 40 points from it...

And thanks kammy and Sunil for the TL... I was never very good with charts and TL is very very new for me so im just learning it for now..
Thank you for teaching me the Gap rules buddy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.