Nifty Futures Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how many people will be killed. Even i cnt trade now. Some saying CST firing was rumour some channels saying truth.

Also they say ONE man has entered St Xaviers school though its closed.
How many terrorists are coming out , is it a city , a country or some game where millitants are opening fire on innocent people.

MUMBAIKARS , plz stay at home. Plzzzz

The railway authorities on Friday denied that there was any new incident of firing at the Chatrapathi Shivaji railway terminus in Mumbai. "There was no firing at Chatrapathi Shivaji Terminus. The reports of firing at CST are nothing but rumours," Commissioner (Railway Safety) A K Sharma told reporters. Sources said a metal detector fell at the entrance with a huge thud causing the panic.

U

uasish

Was worried about Mumbaikars,found everything OK.(Czar is still to post.)
Most countries are now vulnerable to these Dastardly henious Terror attacks.The freqency of these attacks are increasing,now they are using 'M' series Automatic fire arms & 'Stun' Grenades, we will have to Updrade in Technology & learn to synchronise our policing with Technology.
We have to learn how to cope up & to LIVE with this ,life has to move on.

My experience in Terror attacks vis-a-vis Mkt:=

Any terror attacks give an initial negative sentiment but most of the time bounces back to close in Green.
Indian Hotel ,prior to Mkt Opening was indicative of what can be expected,(becoz of Taj Hotel).

Status
Not open for further replies.