Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi even i booked loss in longs and now thinkng to hold overnight shorts.
Are you holding overnight shorts , we are well below 2640 and way bearish.
No rally will survive i guess. My heart is telling me to short..
sorry for replying late coolboy was stuck up in work :)

Anyways i am hlding my shorts ..Indicators are knocking doors of 2200 :) ..

Lets see :)

arnav_rulz

Well i am no technical Analyst ( i almost know nothing about technical things) but i was just looking at the Nifty Charts and found this ...

Well i do not know if it means anything (that is y posting the chart here and asking if it means anything ?) ... And maybe what i am posting is very wrong ... But still just want to share ... ( plz dont make too much fun :eek:)

This is for the All the bulls ... As it may give a nifty target of 3850 !! lol hehe

Attachments

Last edited:
Well i am no technical Analyst ( i almost know nothing about technical things) but i was just looking at the Nifty Charts and found this ...

Well i do not know if it means anything (that is y posting the chart here and asking if it means anything ?) ... And maybe what i am posting is very wrong ... But still just want to share ... ( plz dont make too much fun :eek:)

This is for the All the bulls ... As it may give a nifty target of 3850 !! lol hehe
For the double bottom to be true, it not only has to form a perfect W but also cross the top right of the W on the upside only then it will be confirmed.. :)
Ws and Ms are appearing a lot on intraday charts these days (today there was a M.. yesterday a W) :D

the tape

Gr8 effort.........:)

A journey of thousand miles begins with one step....

arnav_rulz

Well Today's Upmove Helped make Yet another "W" Formation giving a target of around 2510 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.