Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels ( imp )

Currently DOW and Nasdaq are in green by 1.3% and 0.8%. Crude Oil soft from $120 to $115.5.
Infation data soft to 12.4%.
I think market will Gap Up tomorrow.

Thanks ShravaniHadge for your posting.

Regard,
MK Singh

Last edited:
Crude Oil Needs to Break $112.50 bbl

Mr Singh,

Thanks for the Feedback. Crude Oil will Soften Further if it Breaks the Support Zone of $112.50 bbl

Below $112.50 bbl theres a Strong Support at $108.10 bbl.

It would be a better Scenario in the International Market if $112.50 bbl is broken first and then $108.10 bbl is taken care of.

Sharp Bounce back from $108.10 bbl is expected and the range from $118.25 bbl to $127.50 bbl are the Strong Resistances for Crude Oil.
Therefore Crude Oil Should not Go Beyond $118.25 bbl and Further it should not Cross Over $127.50 bbl.

God Forbid, If Ever Crude Oil, Breaks the Resistance of $127.50 it is expected to shoot back to $136 bbl and beyond that $147 bbl is expected and if Crude Oil Breaks the All time High of $147 bbl then this time the Target is $155 bbl.

But, If $108.10 bbl is Broken then Expect Crude to hit $103 bbl and $99 bbl Respectively.

Opec has Predicted that within a Year and Half Crude oil will Come down to $84 bbl

I hope God Grants their Prediction as it would be better for the Welfare of the Global Economy.

Thanking You once again,

Regards,
Shravani :)

Hello Hagde Mam,

Hats off for your analysis and the levels provided for Nifty future. Also the same for the crude Levels. I will be really thankful if you share the knowledge of your analytical method to the members of this forum. I relly appreciate ur effort. But it will more of use, if you guide us to follow you. Of course you will always ahead as we are the learners and you the GURU.

Thanks

From the previous posts, I see that this member does not want to reveal the methods used to arrive at the levels. If the member is not willing to share the methodology, we should respect that and just move on. If you are interested in just knowing the level and find it useful, come to this thread and note down the values. If not, just ignore the thread. There are other threads in Traderji where the members dont reveal their methodology.

If Traderji thinks that threads like this which just give information rather than knowledge are to be closed, he knows better. Lets leave the matter to Traderji's discretion.

Last edited:
U

uasish

Second leo3455's views,there are many threads like Vinod's 'Mechanical ..........which many of us look into.He has never disclosed his System & we respect his privacy.

Bragging/abusing is not desireable,if one is good ,we can know that within few weeks & will obviously respect him/her.By Bragging or Drawing attention or by bumping in multiple threads with the same post does not Help,only thing that Helps is consistently proving oneself by giving good levels before the Mkt opens.

Nifty futures 4360

Hari Om,

NIFTY FUTURES 4360 WAS THE TARGET GIVEN,
High made 4363.

I expect profit booking at this levels.

People Who went Long in Nifty Futures Today can Book Profit at 4360 Levels.

Any Further Uptrend would be above 4360 only, or in case Nifty Futures trades above 4360, then 4360 can be kept as a Trailing Stop Loss.

Regards,

To Shravani m'm,

Thanks for your light on crude oil.
I think Nifty future (sept) will soft from 4361 (current) as CAC & FTSE open less than 0.5% (green).
Second opportunity will come after 2PM.

Regard,
MK Singh

PHP:
ShravaniHadge  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hari Om,

NIFTY FUTURES 4360 WAS THE TARGET GIVEN,
High made 4363.

I expect profit booking at this levels.

People Who went Long in Nifty Futures Today can Book Profit at 4360 Levels.

Any Further Uptrend would be above 4360 only, or in case Nifty Futures trades above 4360, then 4360 can be kept as a Trailing Stop Loss.

Regards,
Shravani
Yes Mr. Singh,
I have already posted that 45 minutes back. The Last Target of 4360 has now become the Resistance. You are right in your regards.

Thanking you,

Thanks Shravani m'm,

There are strong fighting between Bull and bear at Nifty future sept (cmp=4340).Result will declear in few minutes.

Regards,
MK Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.