Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's WELCOME :)

Mr Leo,

Thanks for being so kind enough to share your thought. :D

BUT, i would rather put it this way,

" All are Welcome to My Thread, and can Post their Respective Thoughts, I would be the Happpiest Person if Members in Traderji, "First Gain and Achieve Profits" by the Guidance Given, rather then " Just putting down their thoughts in my thread "

Regards,
Shravani :)

Re: Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels ( imp )

With all due respect to all Godmen and women, one request through this thread.

Instead of taking 'linga' magically from the throat, kumkum magically by waving hands in the air, why not use that magic power to create world peace, eradicate poverty, and mainly save people sufferings from various diseases?

Now that magic software is created, I hope all the attention will be put on solving the problems and if possible, make sure people dont get problems at all in the first place.

This has nothing connected with your important levels being posted, just a general thought.

Hi leo_3455,

Your TEEN remark telling me that you must be YOUNG GUY.

MK Singh

kapil123

The levels given were on the dot..

But I do not understand why has there been so much criticism? Can you guys explain?
I am not able to make out..

gunavadhi

Thank you for the guidance. These levels are helping us a lot in our trade. Keep up the good work.looking forward in the days to come. THANK YOU AGAIN.

V

vvvv

hi shravani,
for how long do u propose to carry on this thread..months, weeks or years.
gud the levels were spot on as people are telling..

citrus

But I do not understand why has there been so much criticism? Can you guys explain?
I am not able to make out..
I fully agree with you. As rightly pointed by Ashish da, many members (from Sudoku to Nadodav) are giving out levels in their respective threads. Some of the levels are accurate and useful to certain member, whereas, some are not. I fail to understand why so much noise, time and again, is being made here.
Regards.

Thank you for the guidance. These levels are helping us a lot in our trade. Keep up the good work.looking forward in the days to come. THANK YOU AGAIN.
hi shravani,
for how long do u propose to carry on this thread..months, weeks or years.
gud the levels were spot on as people are telling..
I just saw this thread, and, went thro' quite a bit of it. Can someone explain what levels are being discussed, as I fail to find much correlation between the NF Chart and the levels here. For example, 4360 after the lev is reached as being target, etc., Is it somewhere else, or some paid service that is being discussed?

Thetrader, kindly read the following

PHP:
I just saw this thread, and, went thro' quite a bit of it. Can someone explain what levels are being discussed, as I fail to find much correlation between the NF Chart and the levels here. For example, 4360 after the lev is reached as being target, etc., Is it somewhere else, or some paid service that is being discussed?
PHP:
For Nifty Futures theres a Minor Hurdle at 4305, beyond 4305 Rally towards 4313,4337 & 4360 could be Possible.

THE TRADER,

This Means that if Nifty Futures Goes Past the Resistance of 4305 then the next target for Nifty Futures is 4317, 4337, and 4360.
YesterdaY, Nifty Futures went Past the Third Target of 4360 and made a high of 4379.

Regards,

V

vvvv

the post where u give the levels has got too much of words talking abt this & tht..makes it cumbersum to read & difficult to understand
we all know wht is to be done if nifty breaks a level from the bottom or from the top...if any1 doesnt know these things he shud first familiarise himself abt trends & trading on pivot levels...
my point is tht if u can post the levels in a format like the 1 i am showing u, it can save ur & my time as well..it takes time to type & read.
this is just a suggestion for u to take or throw it out.
NIFTY LEVELS FOR ...........(DATE)

R1 = .........
R2 = .........
R3 = ..........
S1 = ........
S2 = ........
S3 = .........

i think for a trader this shud say it all..

at the end of the day u can maybe post a chart showing the levels as a horizontal line on the chart...i think tht shud say it all abt ur level of success.

First, A Weekly Analysis For Spot Nifty

WEEKLY ANALYSIS FOR SPOT NIFTY
Hari Om, :)

First of all I would like to thank all the Members who visit this thread and post their Suggestions and Advise. That is Appreciated. :)

SPOT NIFTY CLOSED AT 4360

A CLOSE ABOVE 4373 - 4400 is needed, and that Would Provide Boost for Spot Nifty to Head Upwards.

Above 4400 Target for Spot Nifty is 4426, 4447, 4478.

4478 is a Major Hurdle for Spot Nifty and in case of an Uptrend Profit Booking at This Level is Expected. This Hurdle Strongly needs to be taken care of for Further Uptrend.

A close above 4478 for 2 to 3 Trading Sessions is needed so that a the Low of 4200 would act as a Bottom made for the Short Term and that will Help Nifty overpower the Bears and The Bulls will be in Full Action.

Above 4478 the Target for Spot Nifty is 4535, 4591, 4634

But in case Spot Nifty Fails to Sustain above 4373 - 4400 , then the Bears would Drag Nifty to the Lower Side where Support is Pegged at 4300, 4230, 4200,4159.

I hope Crude Oil would Soften Further and a decline in price of crude oil will help the International Economical Condition to Improve. Which in turn would Help the Inflation in our Country to reduce further and Our Stock Market's would Propel towards Making New Highs. Let us all Hope For the Best.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.