Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboy007

Re: Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels ( imp )

imagine going to playing cricket as a beginner & facing brett lee in the very 1st over of ur life..now can u imagine the scenario....
i have an idea i would cover myself with full STEEL ARMOR and stand in front of the wickets.:D

Nifty futures said it all

HARI OM,

:D NIFTY FUTURES, ABOVE 4441 WAS PREDICTED TO BE A ROCKET

A GAP UP OPENING WAS ALSO EXPECTED.

TARGET PREDICTED WAS 4508,4575.

NIFTY FUTURES MADE HIGH OF 4564 AND REVERSED. :D

4441 STILL REMAINS THE SHORT TERM SUPPORT FOR UPTREND TO CONTINUE.

RESISTANCE 4535- 4540

UPTREND ABOVE 4535- 4540 ONLY.

WEAKNESS BELOW 4441.

IF 4441 is not breached then the Target of 4600 - 4710 expected. :D

REGARDS,
SHRAVANI
:)

P.S. MEMBERS OF TRADERJI WHO ARE ONLINE AT MY Y A H OO MESSENGER WERE SUGGESTED THAT NIFTY FUTURES WILL BECOME WEAK BELOW 4535 AND DOWNTREND BELOW 4535 DURING MARKET HOURS WAS PREDICTED.

NIFTY FUTURES FELL SHARPLY BELOW 4535 TO MAKE A LOW OF 4498.10

Last edited:
Re: Nsg deal done, now some news from my sources

some news from my sources :- :d

nsg meet approves nuclear waiver for india india history 34 yrs old

monday market open gap up bullish trend resis nifty 4444-4620-4777-5050 very soon

supp 4200

the 45-nation nuclear suppliers group (nsg) has approved a us plan to engage in nuclear trade with india. Following the green signal by the nsg that will cement the indo-us civil nuclear deal, india has finally come out of the 34-year old nuclear apartheid.

Yes indeed the gap up openeing on monday will definitely bring back hopes that the 4200 zone is still the short term support.

Regards,
shravani :)
sharvani ji
as told by you bout the nsg deal poistive news outcome i was expecting 100 points gap up but it was a good opening for the market . The market traded in a range of 15 - 20 points the whole day i was told by sharvni that nifty will only show strength after 4538 which it could not hold for a long time so conclusion of the post sharvani was right .

Hat's off to you sharvani .
Lookin forward for your post for tommorow's view

trillian

hi shravanihadge,

I am watching your levels for past 15 days.I did paper trade with your levels & your levels are mind blowing. Keep posting the levels daily.It is very helpful for me to take my positions in real trade, Continue your work.

Thanks a lot.

V

vvvv

this thread is rocking big time...it brings a new excitement everyday..
u dont know wht will happen next..i can give info abt sum very gud groups in orkut who give gr8 rocking calls...now is the market bearish or bullish????
here 1 day ur a bull, the next day ur a bear.
ROCK ON.

Nifty SEP FUTURES 09-09-08 INTRADAY ANALYSIS

HARI OM, :)

Like I have mentioned Earlier, Sep Nifty Futures For Tuesday 09-09-08, Has a Resistance at the 4535-4540 Zone.

Crossover beyond this Zone will Take Sep NF to 4572, 4588 and 4605.

Profit Booking Expected at 4605. :D

Further Uptrend Above 4605 only.

ABOVE 4605 Next Targets are 4624, 4643, 4677, 4710. :D

Suppport For SEP NF is at 4500, 4477 and 4436.

Weakness Expected below 4500.

Avoid Long if NF Trades below 4500.

Have a Nice Trading Session on Tuesday.

Regards,
Shravani
:)

P.S. I Will be Online During Market Hours at Y A H O O Messenger. My Y a h o o Messenger Handle is attached next to my name. Interested members from Traderji can Add me to their Y A H O O Messenger.
Intraday Assistance for Sep Nifty Fut and Stocks From F&O and Cash Segment during Market Hours, will also be Provided.

Last edited:
numbers, numbers and more numbers.........but no easy money.......even sticking to ur numbers requires lot of hard work.........hehehe.....

praveen taneja

P.S. MEMBERS OF TRADERJI WHO ARE ONLINE AT MY Y A H OO MESSENGER WERE SUGGESTED THAT NIFTY FUTURES WILL BECOME WEAK BELOW 4535 AND DOWNTREND BELOW 4535 DURING MARKET HOURS WAS PREDICTED.

NIFTY FUTURES FELL SHARPLY BELOW 4535 TO MAKE A LOW OF 4498.10
hi shravani
Anybody believe u or not but i belive bcoz i m also one of them whom u told if nifty dont stay above 4535 nifty will crack n it crack thnx again

Status
Not open for further replies.