Nifty Futures - Calendar Spreads

trader15

Oh ! Hadnt seen the further posts , just posted reading the Post 13 ! :p
Boss this gentle woman dan is after my life... Stalking my posts across traderji.. Meaningless bantering... And now he started doing another thing.. Any one who remotely even interacted with me in traderji.. He is calling them my supporter and chasing them in traderji..

What he is not understanding is that he is spoiling the flow of so many good threads... And spoiling the flow of knowledge sharing with his useless posts..

Anyways I
M not going to respond to him here and focus on analysis

DanPickUp

@ trader15 & Danpickup , now peace , no more responding to each other's post in every thread, may be exchange some flowers :mad::D

@TR

So it will be as long as he behaves normal and stops posting lies about me and about what I post. It is not my fault when that person is unsure with his paper trading and needs help from others. But for this case paper trading is the best way. So, as told: If he stops posting lies about me, I am out of the game. It is now by him to take it and to move on in a normal matter. In other threads his posts about me are already deleted.

And by the way: Thanks for the flower. :D At least no roses, other wise it would go embarrassing. :lol:

Wish you a nice day / DanPickUp

stock72

@TR

So it will be as long as he behaves normal and stops posting lies about me and about what I post. It is not my fault when that person is unsure with his paper trading and needs help from others. But for this case paper trading is the best way. So, as told: If he stops posting lies about me, I am out of the game. It is now by him to take it and to move on in a normal matter.

And by the way: Thanks for the flower. :D At least no roses, other wise it would go embarrassing. :lol:

Wish you a nice day / DanPickUp
Dan what abt this .... let nifty give this to every one :rofl::rofl: