Nifty Future Trading challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

Marimuthu,

I still remember your awesome thread on Silver (Intraday) ...

Earning 150 Points would be nothing for most of Tips Providers Since They are giving advertisement climbing more..........

Since Tips Providers don't have any Commitment on loss So Mostly they would try get maximum from their calls taking high risk...

if they managed to get 250-400 Points then their earning would be around

50K to 125K for 10 Lots
if first month they got around 200 Points then both of you earn 75K Each

in next month if you loose 150K then you will stop ( even you continue their calls tips Providers assured 75K Profit) and your Drawdowns would unlimited

as Long as Tips works the call Provider would be Profit when Big Loss comes then looser would be the trader...

it is Possible to give confusing calls even in intraday.(Actually I got few such calls even through emails need to add these type of Gimmicks in my thread http://www.traderji.com/investors-grieviences/83839-stock-market-business-tricks-gimmicks-cheats-5.html
:) )

on that case they would take only their favorable trades.... ( I know some people in chennai are playing with level based trading )

My suggestion would if you are busy in office on trading hours then Look for Commodities or Positional trades in nifty based on your own research
:thumb:
Hello sir.
after long time i am seeing/interacting with you here.. You are very right about tip providers story ..but here i am looking for someone geniune person in traderji forum, sucessful trader, not typical tip providers..

coming back to my intraday trades in Silver/crude, even though i am quit sucess in intraday by trading only evening hours..(recovered 70-80 losses ), to manage personal life, i quit intraday and now doing positonal trading in commodity ( 1hour tf).

Now again due to some issues, planning to do only intraday in NF/BNF, that too based on calls..so that i need not monitor charts etc etc...

marimuthu13

Hi Marimuthu

Please let me know your exact requirement (considering various posts of the thread) and your terms and conditions.

Thanks
hi
expectaion is NF or BNF calls...per day 1 or 2 only..with fixed entry and exit (Reason : i do only call and trade, working in office )

marimuthu13

As i didn't get any traders to meet my expectations,i will stick to commodity positional trading itself for time being..

For commodity trading i have different proposal ,same will be discussed in other new thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.