Nifty Future Trading challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

hello everyone..

Here is my proposal in NF trading ...

I will trade 10 lots with proper MM..

Is there anyone who can give buy/sell advice on intraday basis..

..Deal is NF 150 points per 20 trading days is mine , rest of points whatever you earn is yours (out of same 20 trading days)...

I prefer to trade max 2 trade per day as i need to do only call and trade.

I prefer to trade with single entry and exit , no traling stop loss because of call and trade ...

any proposals are welcome..

Note:
If its against forum rules, admin/MOD please delete it ..(plz dont send me warning mail)

marimuthu13

pre-requiste"

Traders has to successful for last 2 year. (dont ask if he/she successful trader, why they need to give calls etc etc etc...)

will start from 1st week of June'14 after election results are over and everything is stablized (???)

Cubt

Algo Trader
What if in case of loss of 200 points? We know tat its difficult to get 150 points every month.

marimuthu13

Can give Nifty Futures calls for a profit of >150 points per month BUT it will be positional only !
Shall give you some calls, do paper trades ! Trades are based on EOD charts and managed intraday on lower TF chart !
hi..i am sorry but i am looking for only intraday..not mature enought to handle overnight shocks in NF..(though trading commodites in 1 hr time frame- positional trading )

marimuthu13

What happens if there is a dispute due to the error of the person executing the trades.
executing trades is resp of mine if calls given in atleast 5 min in advance..

dispute mostly (100% ) wont come as i am not trading only for money...

Status
Not open for further replies.