Nifty Future Trading challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

altaf petiwala

In intraday, whats the average drawdown that people here face in points per lot?
Any one wanna discuss this?

At what point in the drawdown would you back off?

PS: This post has nothing to do with mari muthus offer.... am just wanting to interact with the traders who seem to be mostly intraday traders posting in this thread.

pratapvb

In intraday, whats the average drawdown that people here face in points per lot?
Any one wanna discuss this?

At what point in the drawdown would you back off?

PS: This post has nothing to do with mari muthus offer.... am just wanting to interact with the traders who seem to be mostly intraday traders posting in this thread.
I take 1% risk per trade (on full capital not on margin requirement)....and one should have a cut-off for day say 3% loss, when you won't trade for the rest of the day and say 5-7% for the week where you won't then trade for the rest of the week........if the drawdown reaches 20% then it is considered that there is something wrong in the system, or your implementation/understading of it

hmmm ..really i dont understand what you are trying to say nu...
150 points per lot i.e. profits of 7500 per lot works out to around 200 % annual returns on investment.

What most of the guys posting seems to be saying,
that even if you find some one for this arrangement
it may not last/workout for long, beyond initial 2/3 months
kind of agree to that, not a long term thingy . . .

What is the (annual interest) cost of capital
Take your pick ==> 12% - 20% - 50%

The profile of this person you are specifically look for seems to be something like . .. .

Smart enough to generate monthly gains of 250-300 plus points from nifty future intraday trading . . .
but physiologically broken to such an extend that s/he cannot execute their own calls . . .

If you find some one like that it would be definitely a win-win situation for both of you :thumb:

Would be interesting to see how this works out for you . . .

Best wishes

Happy :)

marimuthu13

150 points per lot i.e. profits of 7500 per lot works out to around 200 % annual returns on investment.
What most of the guys posting seems to be saying,
that even if you find some one for this arrangement
it may not last/workout for long, beyond initial 2/3 months
kind of agree to that, not a long term thingy . . .

What is the (annual interest) cost of capital
Take your pick ==> 12% - 20% - 50%

The profile of this person you are specifically look for seems to be something like . .. .

but physiologically broken to such an extend that s/he cannot execute their own calls . . .

Hello Happy ji..

1.i dont know how it will be around 200% on ROI (my capatial is 1L per lot, points expected per year 12*150=1800, thats 1800*50= 90000 rs..I guess its 90% only)

2. As i said i am looking for successful trader, meaning is that they wont leave after 2/3 months of sucess/failure

3. is it applicable for you??

jamit_05

I take 1% risk per trade (on full capital not on margin requirement)....and one should have a cut-off for day say 3% loss, when you won't trade for the rest of the day and say 5-7% for the week where you won't then trade for the rest of the week........if the drawdown reaches 20% then it is considered that there is something wrong in the system, or your implementation/understading of it
Very well said. Tks for making this comment.

Hello Happy ji..

1.i dont know how it will be around 200% on ROI (my capatial is 1L per lot, points expected per year 12*150=1800, thats 1800*50= 90000 rs..I guess its 90% only)
Ok.

so the question is with your current terms and conditions why you need 100,000/- as capital ???

Do you want to have 70000/- worth of protection for draw downs ???

Are you saying that you are OK with 1400-1500 points of draw downs from intraday trading . . .

Will you continue with such a tips/call provider who puts you into such a huge draw-down ???

In working out the % I have considered the max draw down should not to be more than 3 months of profit expectations i.e. in your case around 400 points.

Anyway, again wishing you good luck in finding the intraday NF trading signals provider as per you stated terms and conditions.

a1b1trader

Hi Marimuthu

Please let me know your exact requirement (considering various posts of the thread) and your terms and conditions.

Thanks

SaravananKS

hello everyone..

Here is my proposal in NF trading ...

I will trade 10 lots with proper MM..

Is there anyone who can give buy/sell advice on intraday basis..

..Deal is NF 150 points per 20 trading days is mine , rest of points whatever you earn is yours (out of same 20 trading days)...

I prefer to trade max 2 trade per day as i need to do only call and trade.

I prefer to trade with single entry and exit , no traling stop loss because of call and trade ...

any proposals are welcome..

Note:
If its against forum rules, admin/MOD please delete it ..(plz dont send me warning mail)
Marimuthu,

I still remember your awesome thread on Silver (Intraday) ...

Earning 150 Points would be nothing for most of Tips Providers Since They are giving advertisement climbing more..........

Since Tips Providers don't have any Commitment on loss So Mostly they would try get maximum from their calls taking high risk...

if they managed to get 250-400 Points then their earning would be around

50K to 125K for 10 Lots
if first month they got around 200 Points then both of you earn 75K Each

in next month if you loose 150K then you will stop ( even you continue their calls tips Providers assured 75K Profit) and your Drawdowns would unlimited

as Long as Tips works the call Provider would be Profit when Big Loss comes then looser would be the trader...

it is Possible to give confusing calls even in intraday.(Actually I got few such calls even through emails need to add these type of Gimmicks in my thread http://www.traderji.com/investors-grieviences/83839-stock-market-business-tricks-gimmicks-cheats-5.html
:) )

on that case they would take only their favorable trades.... ( I know some people in chennai are playing with level based trading )

My suggestion would if you are busy in office on trading hours then Look for Commodities or Positional trades in nifty based on your own research
:thumb:

jamit_05

I just don't understand call providers who can service your request!

routing the trade to NSE is much faster and easier than routing it to a retail trader...

if the routed trade calls are worth more than '150 points per 20 trades', what kind of moron will route that to retail trader and allow a 150 points cut from his profitable calls!

Even the service provider is poor guy with no money but selling out calls...
well that's an contradiction there... isn't it !??

may be he is looking for a risk free cash flow from retail traders...
Any guy with such profitable calls should be making money left and right... at exponential rate.
with in 3 months retail traders will be a nuisance to be served for... as his account is exploding upwards exponentially!

but why o why?
someone should provide the service you ask for...!
why would a sun want to shine its light on a distant mirror and bask in the reflection,
when it can shine by itself!

Melodrama nicely added to the scene... now we need some glamour... someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.