Nifty Future Trading challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is trading 10 contracts. So multiply by 10.

ST
Ok. This then would be SFR 1'802.--

So 125'000 INR are three or two times more than the good educated, normal people earn in average paid jobs. Means: Also they need a bank account of at least 300'000 INR to even have the possibility to go short ten futures. Ups, guess that is only for people with money in your country and not even for those average salary receivers which are only a few percent of the population in India.

Ok. This then would be SFR 1'802.--

So 125'000 INR are three or two times more than the good educated, normal people earn in average paid jobs. Means: Also they need a bank account of at least 300'000 INR to even have the possibility to go short ten futures. Ups, guess that is only for people with money in your country and not even for those average salary receivers which are only a few percent of the population in India.
Dan,

Rs 3,00,000 trading account is not a big account. In fact for trading 10 contracts one must have Rs 8,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 in trading account though broker may require 300,000 to 4,00,000 as margin money,if we trade with proper MM....below that trading 10 contracts in daytrades is high leveraging.Thumb rule is 1 Nifty Futures ( 50 Nifty ) or 1 Bank Nifty Futures ( 25 Bank Nifty ) per Rs 1,00,000 capital.

ST

Last edited:
Dan,

Rs 3,00,000 trading account is not a big account. In fact for trading 10 contracts one must have Rs 8,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 in trading account though broker may require 300,000 to 4,00,000 as margin money,if we trade with proper MM....below that trading 10 contracts in daytrades is high leveraging.Thumb rule is 1 Nifty Futures ( 50 Nifty ) or 1 Bank Nifty Futures ( 25 Bank Nifty ) per Rs 1,00,000 capital.

ST
So what is the challenge here in this thread? People with money are not interested in such games in open forums, or are they in India? Over here it is done under friends with no society watching or even given any information out. What reason could it be here? :confused:

toughard

This is my proposal....

- I am not a certified person or trader having any kind of legal requirements while I will take up a JOB of overseeing/tracking your account for a salary of
Rs.100 per month... based on a mutually agreed document/LOA(letter of arrangement)

- will not handle/receive any cash to trade in my account

-your trading account with minimum 500000 capital

- your trading account should be with any discount broker like zerodha or equivalent...

- discretionary management method BUT client should not juggle with his/her account

- 5 to 6 trades per month max including eqty and fno

- trades communicated/executed/suggested/structured with predefined LOSS

- 7% loss per month is max fixed through all kind of trades, on reaching the limit account will be paused till next contract ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT WILL BE PAID BY ME

- 50% of profits after all expenses(excluding cost of capital & Tax) should be paid as bonus along with the monthly salary of rs.100

- all payment made should be through the bank only, no cash is accepted under any circumstances

- end of this engagement with 1 month pre notice from any of the parties through a cancellation latter

do let me know about your interest/inputs...:thumb:

Dan,

ST
this thumb rule margin is for positional or intraday , or same for both :confused:

marimuthu13

funny statement .. it should reversed IMO ...
to handle intraday need maturity when compared to holding for overnight ...
hello friend,

yes it should funny for you and for me its matter...

feelings/emotions vary person to person sir.......

marimuthu13

still i cant able to understand what this 150 points per month means ?

10 lots NF future u will trade . it means u need trading capital of 250000.

150 points means ---- 150*10*50= 75000 rupees ? means trading capital should grow 30% .. am i correct ?
This is what even I understand it as, and anything beyond capital + 75k per month goes to the "tips provider/ analyst" :D :D
[/QUOTE]

Yes ..you are 100% right

marimuthu13

Dan,

ST
Hello sir,

As i said, i will use Proper MM, that is nothing but 1 NF or 1 BNF i deploy 1L. So that my risk is not more than 1-2% in every trade. (20-40 points of SL per day).

Somebody calcualting ROI of 30% with captial of 25000 or 30000 rs, ...i knew that if plan for this ,i will go account blowing for a sure.

marimuthu13

@marimuthu13
jst curious..wat wil b d scenario IF fr sm reason u or ur trading partner is banned in btwn ?coincidently wen u r in profits of exces of 150 points ! Any other new ID may claim ur partners stake :-D
its just based on trust only sir...

Status
Not open for further replies.