Nifty Entry ,Exit ,Target levels with Median Line Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Pbafna, I'd like to jump in and say something that is a trait with all methodologies, and maybe it will help. What I am also really saying is keep in mind what I say, but when it comes to the pitchfork, and how to trade it, listen to Kavima. I can tell he is a tested pro on pitchforks

All methodologies require a confluence of events before a proper entry can be ascertained. Another thing to keep in mind is what is the most dominant aspect of the current affairs.
Notice how that Kavima teaches how to use the pitchfork with Fibs and candlestick patterns. If you hit a key point in his pitchfork and that area matches with a Fib and / or a candlestick pattern, then that is your signal for an entry.
One example of a dominant pattern or dominant fork would be where an apex is formed with 2 forks. That is solid S or R. I asked Kavima that relative to his PF's, because I noticed the have a similar behavior to my TL's.

In closing, there is personal study that is needed to master any methodology, as there is also more than meets the eye.
IMO, the op of this thread is doing an excellent job at enunciating the behavior patterns of his PF's. He's an excellent teacher, and now it is up to the student to do the homework.

Sorry i'm absolutely new to this, and yet very interested, although what i don't understand is, how do you get reading out of these said illustrations?

Also, does the graph of 7th oct pertain to what can be expected off the trading session on 10th? Or is it a review of the previous trading session itself?

Your knowledge sharing would be appreciated!

4xpipcounter

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kavima, can you tell me if my thinking is right here. The thinner black PF heading south was broken at the top, so it it no longer effective.
I drew a new one going north, and it appears it is going to get broken at the lower end, and so a new one is drawn going south.

Can you comment, and tell me where I went wrong?
I do understand the necessity of collaborating different PF's together from different TF's.
I just want to know if my thinking is right on the original example.

Kavima

HI 4XPIPCOUNTER

I really appreciate your interaction in my thread and thanks for yr comments.
I'm totally clueless abt currency so i would not know much abt yr markets but let me attempt based only on the chart patterns.I'm attaching the chart below with my opinion.Do let me know yr feedback and how the chart is panning out :)
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
( the chart seems to be blurred bcos of the low resolution.:confused:)

4xpipcounter

Kavima, as per my forecast in my thread, the EUR/USD behaved as expected. I was more interested in your analysis through the eyes of your pitchfork.
I have attempted to learn the pitchfork on my own, and have made some progress. This is the first time I have met a pro on it. So, that is why I'm glad to set aside my personal views and analysis, and just sit in your classroom and learn.
My methodology is pretty much set, but anytime I can learn some new tricks, I'm all ears.
Thank-you!

HI 4XPIPCOUNTER

I really appreciate your interaction in my thread and thanks for yr comments.
I'm totally clueless abt currency so i would not know much abt yr markets but let me attempt based only on the chart patterns.I'm attaching the chart below with my opinion.Do let me know yr feedback and how the chart is panning out :)
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
( the chart seems to be blurred bcos of the low resolution.:confused:)

Kavima,

I use Amibroker for charting. How to plot your stochastics in Amibroker. There are two stochastics %D and %K. for a given period. What period you are using. ?

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.