nifty calls

magnet calls for tuesday

as we were doubting that correction wud have started from 5294(actucally its 5261).
its look like it has started.

though it hasn't broken our major support of wave, but volumes suggest that correction has started

nifty took support exactly from major support of wave given in friday's call. but is it enough?

now if by 2 maro itself nifty dosen't cross 5175 then it wud confirm the scenario.
now short nifty near 5160 with the sl of 5176for the tgt of 5025. break of 5025 will lead correction atleast upto 4851 in coming days.

buy if breach 5175 for the tgt of 5266 in coming days(chances r very less)

in medium term we r heading for 5600 and 5800(say 4 to five month), but right now don't buy.we have enjoyed upwave now lets enjoy down wave.

warm regards
magnet man

Magnet man,
So you mean it correction will come or 5120 is support for nifty ?
*** Abhishek.

5120 was intrady support, break of which trigged the next support 5030.
about correction if nifty dosen't breach 5175 by today itself then expect mkt to correct in short term

warm regards
magnet mna

renu daga

dear renu,

again same view that, correction is likely, if corrects also not bigger correction is expected, upside looks like limited.

only one diffrence we have, that is wave count,anyways lets hope that what ever happen we shall enjoy the mkt.

warm regards
magnet man

hi
u wnet rgt in sayng not big correction,,i had 2 levls..5100/4960,,and nifty switched from 5000

so no levls exctly coincided,,, and urs was 5030... so we atke that...

secondly...upside limited u arew rong...
upside is there...5350.. an dsecond 5400... so ,, from 5200 levls its 200 pts up and if thsi runs on one day they u can say not much upside.. which is excatly opening.

the scenario is ,, now buy,,and sit and sell at 3/30 ..
sell in morning and cover at 3/30
this si mkt... no trailing stop loss
hopeless mad mkt....totally run by operators..... traders ,,res crushed in no manner!!

renu

hi
u wnet rgt in sayng not big correction,,i had 2 levls..5100/4960,,and nifty switched from 5000

so no levls exctly coincided,,, and urs was 5030... so we atke that...

secondly...upside limited u arew rong...
upside is there...5350.. an dsecond 5400... so ,, from 5200 levls its 200 pts up and if thsi runs on one day they u can say not much upside.. which is excatly opening.

the scenario is ,, now buy,,and sit and sell at 3/30 ..
sell in morning and cover at 3/30
this si mkt... no trailing stop loss
hopeless mad mkt....totally run by operators..... traders ,,res crushed in no manner!!

renu
Hi Renu

Your typing is as confusing at time like the markets !!

REspected renu mam,
wat r ur views abt nifty in coming 7 days?
since ur conversation with The Great Magnet sir is very technical, so i am asking again in a very simple way.
few of our friends hv taken shorts,
bt sm says it may go 5400-5500 in next 7 days.

renu daga

hi
to ones u are disturbed by my typing EXTREMELY SORRY.but ,,aur koi nahin mila leg pulling ke liye
i am not good at tcehnicals..not famous for that ......BUT FOR FRENCH KEYBOARD
i will never forget ur comments
but u all are my friends,, SO I WILL SOON FORGET ,,,AND AGAIN TYPE LIKE THIS...
so that it come sto ur neck,,,,,,,,and u apologise for this

this is RENU

SORRY JOKING... ,,kya karoo,,,but this time i promise i will not give any trouble,,

renu

daer renu,,,,,,,............

we all getcon..,,fused but we all lovesth,,,is artisticway of commnucation

getting confused is also fun.........,,,,,,,,,,,(again just trying but not able to)

and about mkt, yes it is mad.totally mad, but i fully enjoyed today's trading.

who is pouring this much money in mkt,lets don't care, lets enjoy the run with the fun.
about limited upside, at that time it was looking limited but as i use to say four volumes can change whole scenario,and it has changed.

warm regards
magnet man