nifty calls

Re: magnet calls for friday

hi magnet man,
how r u?
after a long time. it seems u were celebrating with nifty on north pole.
however welcome to ur appearance once again fr ur guidance.
ok, one personal question frmmy brother. he is CA.
he is very impressed by ur calls & logic.
he & also me want to know that wat r ur qualifications?
i mean hv u done any particular course in share market?
also graduation?
frm which city u r?
regards,
dr. bhatia
hey ayur,

no i never did any course of technical analyst,even i have never read any book of that.

about my qualification, i have done mba from iipm and trading is my part time job, i have my own buisness(not related to share market)
though i am also animator/graphic designer.

about city, i am delhite( best city of india )

about correction in this month, according to the time cycle there is fair possibilty of correction after this week.that is why i was saying that there will be correction in october(in sep).

but i will play with the levels.

warm regards
magmet man

renu daga

hi magent man,,

seems u are online rgt now,, i think we can shre views on nifty ,,,on messenger and could together post our views ,,for coming week . ..because here it in individually u are rgt hard to expalin//

[email protected]
waiting for ur reply

renu

magnet calls for monday

again selling pressure on higher level and support on lower level was seen.

see 5238, 5266 and 5295 r the res of full wave which started from 4002, now crossover will only trigger more higher level, so be a buyer on suuport with sl
and aseller on res with sl and buy again on croosover of res.

conclusion:
buy on crossover of 5238 ffor the tgt of 5266, book profit there and sell it on the res of 5295.

if goes down then support on lower side is at in the range of 5110-5130, buy there with the sl .

support on down side is 5110-5130 and res on upside 5238 and 5295

warm regards
magnet man

dear renu,

due to virus problem in my lap, my messenger is not working from last two three days.

but as soon it will be repair, we wud discuss it there.

warm regards
magnst man

renu daga

hi

i too ma taking the wave starting from 4002/it ended as first wave 4545 tehn rested showed consolidation,, which was very very positive and the longer teh conso,,is the longer teh push and thus supported by global news/ and fed news.. it pushed liek naything where we where thinking of correction,, and thus in motion of 3rd wave which still has spave to mve till date at 5350... see here the last two bars are shouing neg closing ,,secondly a cross of 5270 will agian give 200 pts run in nifty which is ,,not digestable,, rgt now ,, hence what i find in thsi present sceanrio,,in daily that nifty wil reach 5350, utmost and then selling pressure has to ultimate come,, because weekly just look has no space to move up ,, hence chances of 5340 are also less... so rgt now 5260 was teh immedaite high and now we can see a down of clearly 200 points in nifty within this week,,

i find hard for nifty to move this week up... but correction but not be too huge,,, as per here 4thw ave

renu

renu daga

hi
in ur psting ,,i ma confused of crossovers.. ? what exctly crossover are u atlking about?

secondly i forgot to notify join 2 line sof low,,,4550 and 5430.. u will get immediate sheding up long levls that is break of 5155 or 5150...

renu

dear renu,

again same view that, correction is likely, if corrects also not bigger correction is expected, upside looks like limited.

only one diffrence we have, that is wave count,anyways lets hope that what ever happen we shall enjoy the mkt.

warm regards
magnet man

many people ask me manier time that why i use crossover,

let me try to clarify that, crossover is all based on fibs, strength and volumes.

let me take example, channel was started from 3617 and it ended at 4647, diffrence between 3617 and 4647 is 1030, now 50% of 1030 is 515, if we subtract 515 from 4647 then we will get 4132.

now when mkt was correcting from 4647 i was daily saying that mkt will take u turn from 4132 or 4090,

now if we calculate 61.8% of 1030 then it comes at 647, and if we subtract that from 4647 then we will get 4010 and low of the corretion was 4002

so once it broken the support of 4132 next tgt was 4010, same goes in the case of res.
i hope i was able to clarify little bit.

warm regards
magnet man

"it comes at 647, and if we subtract that from 4647 then we will get 4010" :eek:

How is that possible. Finally a wrong thing from a genius. Your calls and analysis are awesome Sir. Don't take the above statement into consideration
I was just trying to have fun

Regards
AJ
(The Silent Watcher)