nifty calls

magnet calls for friday

back !!!!!!!!!

sorry guys, was just little bit busy.

czar sir loves ur sense of hu-mer, ayur every thing was just near to perfection, renu daga nifty is roaring.........,,,,,,,,,,,, wa sjust trying ...,,,,,
to cpy u..........;;;;;;;;;(love u all)

now lets come to the topic
now what happened in last few days, he he he.
ougfh.......

amazing, as trader most cheerish days we have gone through.
16000, 17000.......... 5000............. and now 18000?

once it crossed 4647, it was rocket for 4803. and once crossed 4803(yes we accept that we were not expecting) it was rocket for 5100
our view was that expect 4647 and crossover will tgt 4803 and crossover of 4803 will tgt 5100(yes we once again accept that we were not expecting crossover, but once it crossed it was very clear that minimum tgt is 5090)

now lets discuss current scenario.
first of all lets discuss where we r standing right now.

we r in the ffth wave of channel 4100, which had the minimum tgt 5090, onow we r in a extension wave of this fifth wave, which had the tgt of 5280-5295, as we know that we have already achieved the 5261 yesterday, is this means that we r in a correction mode?

how to examine that, res. on upside is at 5295, so if we move above 5294, we will move into new extension wave, which has the tgt of 5420.

and if we break 5030 on lower side then we will move towards 4800( minimum) in next few days

over all we r heading towards 5680 in next few months(but before that one correction is expected)

so buy only above 5295, please don't short on lower level

for 2 maro support is at 5130 and res is at 5294.

warm regards
magnet man

renu daga

hi
where u ... seems u were pushing nifty from behind,, and got ur poles ..mended.. now dont look to south ,,otherwise it wvill eb evry bad,,,for evryone,,

i thik present scenario is in 3rd wave,,,and this type of run in nifty has never been sen nor expected , ithink,, everyone will admit this,, TEH ONES WHO ARE SHORT have been sucessfully out of wealth,,,,,sorry to use this word,,, but ,,really,,,out of ,,reach nifty

next tgt nifty 5340..and no sign of divergences...negative ones,,,today there was abit sell off,, and i was quiet happy but this happiness alsted for few moments,, and my stop loss of 75 got smashed...and me too,, started buying again,,in small qty..

and magnet man,,,, dont copy renu....let renu copy u

renu

Re: magnet calls for friday

back !!!!!!!!!

sorry guys, was just little bit busy.

czar sir loves ur sense of hu-mer, ayur every thing was just near to perfection, renu daga nifty is roaring.........,,,,,,,,,,,, wa sjust trying ...,,,,,
to cpy u..........;;;;;;;;;(love u all)

now lets come to the topic
now what happened in last few days, he he he.
ougfh.......

amazing, as trader most cheerish days we have gone through.
16000, 17000.......... 5000............. and now 18000?

once it crossed 4647, it was rocket for 4803. and once crossed 4803(yes we accept that we were not expecting) it was rocket for 5100
our view was that expect 4647 and crossover will tgt 4803 and crossover of 4803 will tgt 5100(yes we once again accept that we were not expecting crossover, but once it crossed it was very clear that minimum tgt is 5090)

now lets discuss current scenario.
first of all lets discuss where we r standing right now.

we r in the ffth wave of channel 4100, which had the minimum tgt 5090, onow we r in a extension wave of this fifth wave, which had the tgt of 5280-5295, as we know that we have already achieved the 5261 yesterday, is this means that we r in a correction mode?

how to examine that, res. on upside is at 5295, so if we move above 5294, we will move into new extension wave, which has the tgt of 5420.

and if we break 5030 on lower side then we will move towards 4800( minimum) in next few days

over all we r heading towards 5680 in next few months(but before that one correction is expected)

so buy only above 5295, please don't short on lower level

for 2 maro support is at 5130 and res is at 5294.

warm regards
magnet man
hi magnet man,
how r u?
after a long time. it seems u were celebrating with nifty on north pole.
however welcome to ur appearance once again fr ur guidance.
ok, one personal question frmmy brother. he is CA.
he is very impressed by ur calls & logic.
he & also me want to know that wat r ur qualifications?
i mean hv u done any particular course in share market?
also graduation?
frm which city u r?
regards,
dr. bhatia

C

Czar

finally nifty got its magnet on today & you arrived back, thanks for the repairs... so whats the news from south pole too much north pole not good... we need retesting old top or no ?

@indian and kavidev,
thanks for encouragement.

@renu
about u copying me, it wud be my pleasure if u copy me, so either u copy me or me copy u, me in win win position in both cases.

about u said that we r in third wave, i wud love to know of which channel u r talking about, channel 2595 or channel 4002, if its channel 4002 then please cud u clarify that according to u when first wave ended and when third wave started.

yes i also think that we can acheive 5360 and even 5425, but in my view 5295 will be very tough res. so if we cross that res. then only i am going to buy for more upper tgt.

i wud love to know ur view on current mkt.

warm regards
magnet man

Hello sir,
i hv discussed so many my brokers friends last night.
they told that there is correction of at least 1500 points in this month. watr ur vies abt that.
acc.to them nifty may touch 4600-4700 mark.
plz guide us.

dear czar sir ji,

hmm............... old highs?, its difficult to say right now, as because august correction was bigger one, so i am expecting that this correction will not be as big as, correction of aug was.4740 looks achievable if correction start from 5290.but crossover of this will tgt 5425 so its all depend on from where actually correction start.

yes, there is fair possibilty that next correction will retrace lesser then august correction. over all in medium term we shud move towards 5670.

warm regards
magnet man