NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

Dear All TJ friends My Angiography got over on 24 th at 11.30 -1.30PM a new block in a new area was identified and a stent was fixed. Discharged on 25th recovering very well.
The over whelming love affection and all your prayers have done miracle. Sincere Thanks to all Friends from Me ...my Wife,Son, and Daughter.
will be back after a month or so n will keep in touch....Thanks....
Manohar, we will sure await your posts.

Come back hale and hearty :thumb:

Manohar dada wish u all the best and best wish for ur speedy recovery

msa5678

Dear All TJ friends My Angiography got over on 24 th at 11.30 -1.30PM a new block in a new area was identified and a stent was fixed. Discharged on 25th recovering very well.
The over whelming love affection and all your prayers have done miracle. Sincere Thanks to all Friends from Me ...my Wife,Son, and Daughter.
Get well soon. Wish you a speedy recovery.

sudoku1

the OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE & OPEN of this thread >

Drivin that train
High on cocaine
Casey Jones you better
watch your speed
Trouble ahead
Trouble behind
and you know that notion
just crossed my mind

Trouble with you is
The trouble with me
Got two good eyes
but we still dont see
Come round the bend
You know its the end
The fireman screams and
The engine just gleams

thanks friends for ur love & faith for this thred.
thanks mods for d AFTER GLITCH !:)

Wish you a speedy and complete recovery soon, Manohar......we are very happy to know that angiography was successful and you are recovering ,take rest and take care....

Smart_trade

vikrit

Wish you speedy recovery. Get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.