NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Admin had done some server integrity checks and many threads were locked for sometime. After the checks these threads were opened. This one was also opened but due to some technical glitch it remained closed. It is now open....:)

While on this ,I request everyone so make sure that the thread does not go too much astray from its subject. Little bit of chit-chat is welcome though...:)

Smart_trade

Last edited:

EagleOne

Re: NIFTY 50 future TRENDS - 2

C'mon guys, take a chill pill and stop crying over split milk.

Now, what's ur trades so far? Possible reversal point ?? I am keeping 5100pe for buying @66.. let's see.
TP, you have still much to learn about options, I can see that...But if you are adamant: 4900 PE le le na, ek baar mein hee tantaa khatam kar! :p:rofl:

LivetoTrade

Many threads were closed yesterday for a few minutes by the server admins to maintain integrity while performing a database backup. The NIFTY 50 future TRENDS thread may have slipped being unlocked after the procedure. I will look into if any of the other threads may have missed being unlocked.

I am however surprised that neither the OP or any other member checked with me before coming to any conclusion!
Maybe, if Sudoku agrees, you can also merge this thread with the original one?

@ S T

Can the few posts of the new thread be incorporated here to read straight .. and of course remove the unwanted i.e why closed etc ones from them

Thanks

Murtaza
Yes Murtazabhai, we will do that in the evening....

ST

EagleOne

Many threads were closed yesterday for a few minutes by the server admins to maintain integrity while performing a database backup. The NIFTY 50 future TRENDS thread may have slipped being unlocked after the procedure. I will look into if any of the other threads may have missed being unlocked.

I am however surprised that neither the OP or any other member checked with me before coming to any conclusion!
I think, TJ, it is high time that you gave the 'owners' of the popular and highly visited threads a say into their threads' affairs. What just conspired since yesterday is embarrassing. A gentleman who nurtured an online community with his time and energy was left high and dry wondering what went wrong. Not only embarrassing, but agonizing.

I hope you would take the hint, and do the needful.

C'mon E-1, TJ did say that it was a server glitch. Hota hai.. I'm sure Sudoku will understand.

As to the thread owner's rights etc, the nature of such forums is that all members are treated equally, only the moderators and the admin have special powers.

Dear All TJ friends My Angiography got over on 24 th at 11.30 -1.30PM a new block in a new area was identified and a stent was fixed. Discharged on 25th recovering very well.
The over whelming love affection and all your prayers have done miracle. Sincere Thanks to all Friends from Me ...my Wife,Son, and Daughter.
will be back after a month or so n will keep in touch....Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.