NF Swing Trading using Fractal AFL

oldtrader

Dear Oldtraderji parameter setting for Nifty is 0.053 & 0.008 but your chart shows 0.0058 & 0.003.So which one is correct?
Regards
Thanks for pointing out the mistake. 0.053 & 0.008 is the correct one.

Please delete the image from your post to avoid confusion.

OLDTRADER,

Checked now nifty futures, May month was not good but in last signal of the months was good and in June till now average. Lets see the rest of days in June.
I had tried to combine fractal with MA but did not get any satisfactory results.

Mercedes

Hi Traders,

I am going to start algo trading. I have developed a system and I know results are not too good but an average for mechanical system. Please share your views on below results.
These backtested results are from JAN 2013 to present. I have checked bar to bar replay, no future looking code. I am forward testing this code from MAY and want to do it till july then only will go for real trading.
Please share your views.

thanks

Mercedes

Mechtrader,

As u r already autotrading since long time. Can you please comment on the above results shared by me.

thanks

mechtrader

Mechtrader,

As u r already autotrading since long time. Can you please comment on the above results shared by me.

thanks
The results look good but what matters most is how the testing has been done. I hope you have kept curve fitting in mind while developing this. Let us see how this performs in the live market, that is when real learning would come.

MT