New to the forum as well as to trading

Hi All,

Good evening! I am vishoous and very, very new to the trading world (around 3 months), although i have been interested in it for as long as I remember. I was always fascinated with the tickers and stock news, but never quite fully understood. I have recently shifted to a home-based work, and so am mostly glued to my laptop screen. This is when i thought it would be a good idea to start learning about trading. I opened an account with AxisDirect. I don't know if this platform is the best, but this gave me a 3-in-1 benefit, so opened it. I have been reading books about trading for a while, but I am searching for new info almost on a daily basis. This is how I came across this site and read some very good posts by Sreekanth (quite old ones) and by Saint and other members. It was a very interesting read, so thought of joining the team.

I am here mainly to get knowledge about the trading world, how it operates, and what is required to be one of the best in the world. I have committed myself for a long-term career, although right now, I am treading the waters cautiously.

Right now, I have got some basic concepts and picking stocks only through moneycontrol, CNBC, or Zeebusiness and other avenues, because I haven't been able to make my own tools. I know a little bit about fundamental and technical analysis. I am, by the way, on the verge of completing my MBA, so can understand the financial part of the concept.

Interestingly, I am a great fan of creative visualization, meditation, and other techniques to improve my life, and I have been practicising that for a long time now. Only, I came to realize that how helpful it can be for a trader. My long term goal is to be a full-time trader.

Thanks for many of the most wonderful wisdoms that I have read here. I hope to be a regular member.