New intraday strategy- both buy and sell for sure profit

nirav_j

See above post by member ravi......he think he is hero.....ST will not banned him.....how dare calling my dad bewda who is no more.......:confused:

I drink I confess it......but my father was non alcohalic/non-smoker....
Im sure it is some miscommunication and not about your dad.

Think its time you start ignoring posts and if you dont like some post, report it rather than getting into ban banned ... ;)

Cheers. :thumb:

PUCHU_2500

Dear traders

Today(28.5.2015)

I tried below.

Reliance's high/low at 9.45am.

892/885.35

Both buy&sell order at 892.10(high breaks first)

Buy order @892.10 sl886.75 SL triggered loss booked Rs.5.35 * 100 shares Rs.535.

Other order

Sell order @892.10 sl 897.45 SL not triggered and day low went at 3pm to 874.10 so profit Rs.18*100 shares Rs.1800

So today profit Rs.1800-535=1265 rs.

Mmohanar.
ok, trying to understand mmohanar's strategy with reliance chart......

indianbank

Puchu now u just tell me....onething

Manohar orders are Reliance cmp 889
1> buy@ 892 2> stop sell @ 886 3> sell@ 892 4>Sl buy@ 897

Now i will tell just two orders
1> Stop Sell@ 886 2> Sl buy @ 897

now u tell whats the difference?

PUCHU_2500

now u tell whats the difference?
mmohanar will give you clarification.......

now u tell whats the difference?[/QUOTE

Super your suggestion good.we no need two accounts. We can do in one trading account.very good suggestion.

Mmohanar

suri112000

After seeing PUCHU charts, I recall here a strategy, if played give good results.

Select Timeframe 15 min, I am walking through your favourite Reliance.

Let the first 15 min bar be formed. Wait for either High or Low is broken. Suppose High is broken first, your bias will be bullish until, the low of the first 15 min bar is broken. Reverse is the case for bearish bias.

How to trade. Once bias is established. Look for inside bar. If bullish, enter at the high of inside bar, stop loss at the low of inside bar. Trail the stop to breakeven when the price moves 1 time risk. Thereafter manage your trade by booking profits at regular intervels and ride the trend to the maximum.

I am attaching charts to understand it better.

After seeing PUCHU charts, I recall here a strategy, if played give good results.

Let the first 15 min bar be formed. Wait for either High or Low is broken. Suppose High is broken first, your bias will be bullish until, the low of the first 15 min bar is broken. Reverse is the case for bearish bias.

How to trade. Once bias is established. Look for inside bar. If bullish, enter at the high of inside bar, stop loss at the low of inside bar. Trail the stop to breakeven when the price moves 1 time risk. Thereafter manage your trade by booking profits at regular intervels and ride the trend to the maximum.

What is new in your system????:D

suri112000

What is new in your system????:D
Letters in Bold above is the new thing;)