New intraday strategy- both buy and sell for sure profit

OK friends,

Many of you gave your opinions. Thanks for that.
Most of the members told that this strategy lead to loss.so monday onwards again I am going to do backtesting for 10 days then I come to conclusion.

But here only one change is we can't place two order of same script at the same price.

Be cause Friday I did with real trade with reliance first I placed buy order after execution i put SL thats OK.then second sell limit order placed at same price.but what happened is when price come to this limit price order closed.

So we need two accounts one for buy and other for sell.I will test tomorrow onwards for 10days.

After the results we come to conclusion.

Let us see...

Regards

MMOHANAR

I donot know with which broker you are trading.

I am trading with 4 brokers (zerodha, sharekhan, RKSV, SBIcap sec) none of them allow simultaneous holding of buy and sell positions of same scrip with same quantity.

It is possible only when you trade one leg in intraday and another leg in delivery based (Only for buy orders). Still there are difficulties like you will not have leverage on delivery based leg and you need large funds to match other leg quantity. Secondly, you need to convert delivery based leg before square off time to intraday to able to square off the position on the same day.

What you are contemplating is seen in forex trading with few brokers but not in stock trading with popular brokers of India.

One suggestion
Buy on zerodha terminal
sell on karvy terminal....................
2orders donre

Dear traders

This is new strategy your opinions are welcome iam back testing this strategy. It gives good results.

Strategy

Step 1: Note down high low at 9.45am(30mins) 15mins or 1hr any time frame OK.

Step 2: place both buy & sell 2 seperate orders at high(if high breaks) or low(if low breaks) of 30mins opening range. It must be both the order at same price.

Step 3: place stop loss 0.6% of entry price for both order.

Step 4 : any one order will be closed sure.the other one cover the loss and gives you profit.

But you must wait upto 3.15pm. You close the remaing order at 3 to 3.15pm.

Important matter is don't buy/sell at any price. You must buy/sell at breakout price.

Today(28.5.2015)

I tried below.

Reliance's high/low at 9.45am.

892/885.35

Both buy&sell order at 892.10(high breaks first)

Buy order @892.10 sl886.75 SL triggered loss booked Rs.5.35 * 100 shares Rs.535.

Other order

Sell order @892.10 sl 897.45 SL not triggered and day low went at 3pm to 874.10 so profit Rs.18*100 shares Rs.1800

So today profit Rs.1800-535=1265 rs.

So I think this strategy will give consistent profit.

Kindly do paper trade this method before entering with real money.

Also your opinions are welcome

Regards.

Mmohanar.
Dear sir ,
If its take a F&O also possible?

Rish

Any strategy...you should have rule..

Nifty image uploaded...simple logic.

Mark....atleast last 4 or 5 days - First 15 Minutes candle High / Low... (you select time frame which you feel comfort)....and based on that if you start taking trade...you will have target and s/l..

With out Target / s/l - just like that buy / sell in same place...no meaning...this is not a strategy...assumption....literally it will fail 101%..capital will erode..in one single move (particularly in scripts)...

[img=http://s10.postimg.org/cp4u3o3v9/nifty.jpg]

manishchan

OK friends,

Most of the members told that this strategy lead to loss.so monday onwards again I am going to do backtesting for 10 days then I come to conclusion.

But here only one change is we can't place two order of same script at the same price.

Be cause Friday I did with real trade with reliance first I placed buy order after execution i put SL thats OK.then second sell limit order placed at same price.but what happened is when price come to this limit price order closed.

So we need two accounts one for buy and other for sell
.I will test tomorrow onwards for 10days.

Let us see...

Regards

MMOHANAR
Smthing dt many people pointed out already at the beginning but you were too adamant. Hope you understood now. :)

jagankris

OK friends,

So we need two accounts one for buy and other for sell.I will test tomorrow onwards for 10days.

Let us see...

Regards

MMOHANAR
You don't seem to learn from your mistakes or take others suggestion or understand others.

Almost every one has pointed out that no need of two accounts just one account is sufficient with 9.45 high + 0.6% - for entry 9.45 high - 0.6% for short.
Else it is sheer waste of brokerage.

Couple of days before you were desperately searching for strategies.
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading...ort-sell-previous-day-low-18.html#post1066439

Then you started these threads

1) http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/98562-simple-intraday-profitable-strategy-works.html
No follow up posts on the queries made about the simple-intraday-profitable-strategy-works.

2) New-intraday-strategy-both-buy-sell-sure-profit

Initially you said the below
I tried below.
892/885.35
Buy order @892.10 sl886.75 SL triggered loss booked Rs.5.35 * 100 shares Rs.535.
Other order
Sell order @892.10 sl 897.45 SL not triggered and day low went at 3pm to 874.10 so profit Rs.18*100 shares Rs.1800

Then you acknowledged it is not possible to place two simultaneous buy/sell orders at the same price.

So which one is true ? you tried the stratgey which your terminal didnt allow ?

Then you acknowledged that it is better to place a 0.6% SL breakout order from the High/0.6 %
SL sell order from the high of 30 Minutes candle instead what you suggested.

Regarding your strategy

How did you get the 0.6% no ?
What if the 9.45 high - low range is less than 0.6% ? greater than 0.6% ?
What if stop hits both sides ?
Why the exit always should always be after 3PM ? - Do you think stocks always have trending days ?
Earlier you have said that you failed in ORB as well ? - This strategy is similar to ORB ?
What were the mistakes ?
Why do you think that this stratgey will give you consistent profit than ORB ?
Why are you jumping from stratgey to strategy ?
What is the logic for the stock selection for a particular day ? or same set of Stocks ?
Why sticking on to ICICI even after paying hectic brokerage not shifting to discount broker ?

You don't seem to learn from your mistakes or take others suggestion or understand others.

Almost every one has pointed out that no need of two accounts just one account is sufficient with 9.45 high + 0.6% - for entry 9.45 high - 0.6% for short.
Else it is sheer waste of brokerage.

Couple of days before you were desperately searching for strategies.
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading...ort-sell-previous-day-low-18.html#post1066439

Then you started these threads

1) http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/98562-simple-intraday-profitable-strategy-works.html
No follow up posts on the queries made about the simple-intraday-profitable-strategy-works.

2) New-intraday-strategy-both-buy-sell-sure-profit

Initially you said the below
I tried below.
892/885.35
Other order

Then you acknowledged it is not possible to place two simultaneous buy/sell orders at the same price.

So which one is true ? you tried the stratgey which your terminal didnt allow ?

Then you acknowledged that it is better to place a 0.6% SL breakout order from the High/0.6 %
SL sell order from the high of 30 Minutes candle instead what you suggested.

Regarding your strategy

How did you get the 0.6% no ?
What if the 9.45 high - low range is less than 0.6% ? greater than 0.6% ?
What if stop hits both sides ?
Why the exit always should always be after 3PM ? - Do you think stocks always have trending days ?
Earlier you have said that you failed in ORB as well ? - This strategy is similar to ORB ?
What were the mistakes ?
Why do you think that this stratgey will give you consistent profit than ORB ?
Why are you jumping from stratgey to strategy ?
What is the logic for the stock selection for a particular day ? or same set of Stocks ?
Why sticking on to ICICI even after paying hectic brokerage not shifting to discount broker ?
He might get those formale through paid service...........and he is 100% newbie.......as he confess that he don't know buy/sell same price not possible with same A/c...(except hubby /wife :D) .....I think what he sad it's possible with particular stock.......but one has to back test it......atleast 90 days......I heard this strategy 5- 6 yrs back through one of my Forex Trader friend......he used to trade two currency which move same direction.....One buy another he sell.........so system is exist......just my 22222222 cents.......:D

indianbank

Dear hmp

But last traded price is 889.65. Now you place one buy limit order at 892.10 and place one more sell limit order at 892.10(if breaks high of 9.45am

Mmohanar
Mmohanar .... if reliance is trading @ 889 and if u place a Limit buy order @ 892.10 ... it will be executed at 889 it self....

i think ur confused...:confused: