New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hundred thousand + and counting,
That's something awesome, no kidding;
Don't go by numbers alone,
It shows the respect that's grown,
For a great teacher & an even better human being.

Terima Kasih Dato Saint. You are simply awesome.:)
Hi Jaideep,

Thank you,my friend for your warmth over the last year.......wishing you all the very best in everything that you do.

Dan sama-sama,En Jaideep.

Saint

Keep up the great work,Saint.Although not posting these days due to certain time constaints,I always make it a point to read your threads.They've been excellent and hope that we'll get more of you in years to come.

Phoenix
Hi Phoenix,

Thank you for your kind words,my friend........

I hope we get to hear more and more from you as well.I realise your time constaints,but now and then at least.......

Saint

Hi Saint,
As this brilliant and outstanding thread comes upon a hundred thousand views, Id like to express my highest respects, good wishes and compliments to you.
Over my time here at Traderjis, theres not one post Ive ever missed on this thread and the other one.

You are an astute trader, an insightful teacher, and ever so thoughtful a human being.
At every level, for all these qualities, its been one great learning experience for me.

Yes, some day when we meet, I shall personally express my gratitude to you my friend, for more than I can tell.

Please keep this and the other thread going as much as you can.

Yeh dil mange more!

Oh oh..but since Hindis not quite your strong suit, to translate the above:

Youre simply the greatest, Saint!

:) :)

All the very best!
Thank you Amit for all those kind words.......although I believe that I am an undeserving recepient of the abovementioned compliment in blue.

And,we shall meet up one day for sure...........and that is without doubt.

Wishing you and your family all the very best,

Saint

Hi Narendra,

Not my type of play......More a Supratik-type.If it goes sideways from here for a few weeks,may get a wee bit interested,although not overly thrilled with that volume.

All the best!
Saint
Hi Saint !!

Eicher motors, gammon and ucal fuel.. look gud 2 me..
n madhucon projects.. very calm.. n gr8 volumes today n day before..
wld luv 2 hv ur views.

cheers
vizzie

Last edited:
Hi Saint !!

Eicher motors, gammon and ucal fuel.. look gud 2 me..
n madhucon projects.. very calm.. n gr8 volumes today n day before..
wld luv 2 hv ur views.

cheers
vizzie
Hi Vizzie,

Sorry about the late response........all this Onam food making it one groggy day.

EICHER MOTOR :Looks great on the daily,but the weekly tells me to hold off a bit.We are in a sideways move as of now.Are we going higher from here?Or lower?Wait for a move that confirms the trend......As of now,wait and watch on this one.

GAMMON:Looking nice on the daily charts,weekly once again iffy.Hold off for now,but stalk it.A close on the daily charts over 382,and things looking more interesting.

UCAL FUEL:Same as above,nice daily charts,but an "if " on the weekly charts.

MADHUCON:Same again here.

It's always great to put your money in where the weekly is bullish,in an uptrend,and then get into the daily chart corrections.However great the daily charts look,the weeklies are all sitting in a downtrend.Now if we get a higher pivot low(say in Madhucon) on the weekly charts,that's another story.

But if you are into playing the short term,no problem,but with tight stops and with lots of caution.

All the best!
Saint

Hi Vizzie,

Sorry about the late response........all this Onam food making it one groggy day.

EICHER MOTOR :Looks great on the daily,but the weekly tells me to hold off a bit.We are in a sideways move as of now.Are we going higher from here?Or lower?Wait for a move that confirms the trend......As of now,wait and watch on this one.

GAMMON:Looking nice on the daily charts,weekly once again iffy.Hold off for now,but stalk it.A close on the daily charts over 382,and things looking more interesting.

UCAL FUEL:Same as above,nice daily charts,but an "if " on the weekly charts.

MADHUCON:Same again here.

It's always great to put your money in where the weekly is bullish,in an uptrend,and then get into the daily chart corrections.However great the daily charts look,the weeklies are all sitting in a downtrend.Now if we get a higher pivot low(say in Madhucon) on the weekly charts,that's another story.

But if you are into playing the short term,no problem,but with tight stops and with lots of caution.

All the best!
Saint
Hi Saint !!

Note taken.
Stalkin as u said..
Just one doubt.. how did u get the figure of 382 for gammon..
gr8 2 be learnin once again.. had been off it 4 a while..

cheers
vizzie

Hi Saint !!

Note taken.
Stalkin as u said..
Just one doubt.. how did u get the figure of 382 for gammon..
gr8 2 be learnin once again.. had been off it 4 a while..

cheers
vizzie
Nice move in Gammon today,my friend......am quite sure you got the move.Great going!

Still not too happy with the weekly though.........keep proceedings as tight as possible.

Saint

ps:382.5 the previous pivot high on the daily charts.

We are approaching 12000 on sensex and 3500 on nifty again. Where to go from here. This rally should last till what levels before correction and in correction where can we find support in a worst case senario for medium term.

Nice move in Gammon today,my friend......am quite sure you got the move.Great going!

Still not too happy with the weekly though.........keep proceedings as tight as possible.

Saint

ps:382.5 the previous pivot high on the daily charts.
Hi Saint !!

Nice moves in gammon and madhucon..
am in n will keep the stops tight...

cheers
vizzie

saint bhai i m not sure but pls can u clarify whether there was a wide range bar on the daily charts of tata coffee yesterday.once again magic of wrb proved .tata coffee up 7%

Status
Not open for further replies.