New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint bhai i m not sure but pls can u clarify whether there was a wide range bar on the daily charts of tata coffee yesterday.once again magic of wrb proved .tata coffee up 7%
Hi Saint !!

There's this one thing on which I need ur guidance..
A little observation I made bout my trades.. last few of em..
I select gud stocks.. in the sense, they r gud for short term movement.
N they actually do move quite well..
but my entry leaves much 2 be desired..
in retrospect, I can feel that at times it was the worst possible time 2 make an entry..

Would be so glad if u can guide me through this..

cheers
vizzie

Hi Saint

I have been holding some quantity of the following stocks given below. Can you please give your technical opinion on them.

NETWORTH STOCK BSE CODE 511551
RDBINDS BSE CODE 526723
FORTUNE INFO BSE CODE 532326
GUJNRECOKE
VISHALEXPO
FACOR STEELS BSE CODE 532657
TFCILTD

Thanks andregards

Suja

Hi Saint

I have been holding some quantity of the following stocks given below. Can you please give your technical opinion on them.

NETWORTH STOCK BSE CODE 511551
RDBINDS BSE CODE 526723
FORTUNE INFO BSE CODE 532326
GUJNRECOKE
VISHALEXPO
FACOR STEELS BSE CODE 532657
TFCILTD

Thanks andregards

Suja
Hi Suja,

RDBINDS :If at all an entry,only on a pullback.
NETWORTH:Still a wait n watch,still has to prove itself before committing funds.

All the others in a downtrend.Commit funds once the trend changes to the up.Putting money in here is catching a falling knife.You may be right,you could be wrong..............we need something more before doing anything about any of these.

Wait and watch.

All the best!
Saint

Hi Suja,

RDBINDS :If at all an entry,only on a pullback.
NETWORTH:Still a wait n watch,still has to prove itself before committing funds.

All the others in a downtrend.Commit funds once the trend changes to the up.Putting money in here is catching a falling knife.You may be right,you could be wrong..............we need something more before doing anything about any of these.

Wait and watch.

All the best!
Saint
Hi Saint

Thanks very much. I was in doubt on these stocks.

Regards

Suja

Hi Saint !!

There's this one thing on which I need ur guidance..
A little observation I made bout my trades.. last few of em..
I select gud stocks.. in the sense, they r gud for short term movement.
N they actually do move quite well..
but my entry leaves much 2 be desired..
in retrospect, I can feel that at times it was the worst possible time 2 make an entry..

Would be so glad if u can guide me through this..

cheers
vizzie
Hi Vizzie,

If and when you get the time,could you just attach a chart and give me an example........would be only too glad to help.

All the best!
Saint

saint bhai i m not sure but pls can u clarify whether there was a wide range bar on the daily charts of tata coffee yesterday.once again magic of wrb proved .tata coffee up 7%
Hi Misty,

Yep,now the problem is if we will be able to hold these levels and head to new highs,or if this WRB will get negated,and we get a failure pattern instead.

If in,keep stops at 330.........that is the low of the WRB.If negated,get out.

Happy Trading!
Saint

Hi Jay

Yep we are back to the 12k levels,may even go a bit more......or not!

We have a few things going on the charts of NIFTY as of now.....we have bearish divergences on the TRIX,and probably in a few other indicators as well.We have this entire move trading within a rising wedge and a breakdown from this pattern would be more the expected move....then of course,the volumes.

If the question is:Is this the point where you go gung ho buying everything in sight as you expect a strong move up......No!.......More the time for caution now,profit taking or tighten stops whatever your strategy is.

As always,all this is probability talk.......but breaking down of NIFTY below 3328,and then we get a confirmatory signal that this little intermed uptrend from June is over.So if you are in longs,that is a figure to watch out for.

To reiterate,we are back to Caution Time,play the trail stops,take profits,etc.......but not the time to get into fresh longs!

All the best!
Happy Trading!
Saint

Perfect time for the warning Saint...though I was also getting in the allusions of shooting market, u stopped me :)

Better I can keep my purse ready for another correction and then will do fresh entry.

Keep up the great posts !!!

Cheers,
Birju

Status
Not open for further replies.