New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Saint,
As this brilliant and outstanding thread comes upon a hundred thousand views, Id like to express my highest respects, good wishes and compliments to you.
Over my time here at Traderjis, theres not one post Ive ever missed on this thread and the other one.

You are an astute trader, an insightful teacher, and ever so thoughtful a human being.
At every level, for all these qualities, its been one great learning experience for me.

Yes, some day when we meet, I shall personally express my gratitude to you my friend, for more than I can tell.

Please keep this and the other thread going as much as you can.

Yeh dil mange more!

Oh oh..but since Hindis not quite your strong suit, to translate the above:

Youre simply the greatest, Saint!

:) :)

All the very best!
Dear Saint,

"Congratulations !!! " One more "Feather" added:) .. Heartiest Best wishes to you... Nirmal

Hi Dhanya,Anupama,Rahul,Gkhera,Sai,Gandharvashu,Chachi,Jay Raj

Thanking you for all your best wishes,.....very sincerely appreciated.

Thank you,
Saint

Dear Saint,

"Congratulations !!! " One more "Feather" added:) .. Heartiest Best wishes to you... Nirmal
Hi Nirmal,

Haven't heard from you in a while......looking to hear more from you,my friend.

All the best!
Saint

Ditto all the above,Saint.A lakh views for this thread.Wow!!

Great going,and thanks for all your efforts.I have printed out most of this thread over the last year......and reading and re-reading them has been of great help to me.

It was a great moment for me to actually meet you in person.And if you are coming to India(any part!),plz do inform.Would like to meet up again.

I hope this thread continues to teach more and more beginners...........

With lots of respect to a selfless man who gains nothing from doing this other than helping out the fellow man,

Avinash
Hi Avinash,

Thank you for your warmth as always,my friend........shall definitely contact you when I come.

All the best
Saint

Yes, Lakshmi Elec was suggested by Supratik in his thread: "building-up-portfolio-7000-level". But, Saint gave the BSE code for that and I think that made many people think that, the tip was given by Saint!!;)

But, I am still curious to know the views of Saint on this.

Saint,

Can you please tell me your views on Lakshmi Elec?

Regards,
Narendra
Hi Narendra,

Not my type of play......More a Supratik-type.If it goes sideways from here for a few weeks,may get a wee bit interested,although not overly thrilled with that volume.

All the best!
Saint

Saint

I was one of your early students... And you did not tell about the list ...:mad:

Please do include me .. :D

By the way, it is nice to see Amit's post after a long time. I am angry with him too. He deprived me of my nifty compass. How I wish he would continue at least with his nifty fifty. Such a regret to see that thread becoming history..

..Amit ... my friend hope you are listening to me...

thanks for everything Saint, my friend

warm regards

karthik
Hi Karthik,

As always,kind words from you.....and thanking you as well for all the great learning all these months.

And about the list......:D :D

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.