New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had discussed about LIBERTY SHOES yesterday in the chat room with Karthik,Mohan,tanewbie,rajesh.........weekly chart showing a triangle formation.Breakout here is continuation in trend.Also,the previous pivot low not coming to the base line of triangle.All signs of strength,right?

Today up to 248,would like your take on it.

Thanx,
Dhanya

Dhanya said:
Had discussed about LIBERTY SHOES yesterday in the chat room with Karthik,Mohan,tanewbie,rajesh.........weekly chart showing a triangle formation.Breakout here is continuation in trend.Also,the previous pivot low not coming to the base line of triangle.All signs of strength,right?

Today up to 248,would like your take on it.

Thanx,
Dhanya
Well done,Dhanya........really picked up a lot since the time you came to Traderji.Great stuff.....Agreed with your analysis on LIBERTY SHOES.Looking great,you could buy here and add over 252,or wait till 252.

How did I come to 252?Previous pivot high of 250,give it a ruppee or two wiggle room space,that gives us the no. of 252.

Nice find.....and thanx!

Saint

Saint said:
How did I come to 252?Previous pivot high of 250,give it a ruppee or two wiggle room space,that gives us the no. of 252.

Nice find.....and thanx!

Saint
Saint ... just curious... isn't there a lot of congestion between 252 and 300 ?

Hi Saint,

Thankyou. Yes the attachment did make it very clear. I also saw the charts of liberty as explained by dhanya. Dhanya I would request you to pls draw the triangle and attach it. I tried to figure it put on the weekly and could see the formation forming in the last 5-6 weeks. is it so.

Rahul

Hi saint,

IPCL is on a pull back. We should buy it if turns around before touching 240. Is that right. That way it will stay above the previous pivot low and hence an uptrend. Any other tips on your side.

Rgds
Rahul

Hi Saint,

Feels like I am shooting one after the other. I saw something interesting on the charts of Ankur and hence wanted your opinion. U said on the daily we shld see a higher high and low on the ticker which it did on 27th april by forming a harami pattern, which again means a brake in the present trend. But then on 28th it went down but it has formed a hammer and the body is at the level where it made a window on 18th april.

The window should be a support level. SO on monday a close above this level should be a buy signal.

Rgds

Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.