New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mahmeds2000 said:
hi Balaji,
thanks Balaji for such a great link.Now i am enjoying surfing traderji all the solutions are available here. also can you tel me, is this site do not have data for all the company? becz. i am searching for one stock that i can't find. One more thing, is this site have get quote option so that if i put my company name so it appears automatically? now i am doing by watching alphabetical company list. if you know the link for quote of the company pl. send it.
thanks in advance sir.
rgrds
Ahmed
Hi Ahmed,

On the right side top corner, there is a text box for entering the company name to get the quote. However, there database is not up to date. So if you think your quote is not listed, you can mail them with BSE and NSE symbols for your scrips. The people at there are prompt and they will add your scrip into the list.

The other site you can use for quote search is www.equitymaster.com. You can quotes for all scrips here.

Thanks,
Balaji.

sandynisha said:
hi saint,
hindustan zinc is trading ant around 14 on nse and 930+ on bse .....pls explain why .......thanx a lot
Sandy,

As said by RVG,Hind Zinc trades only on the BSE.

Saint

rahulg77 said:
Hi Saint,

Sorry did not understand this part. U mean if a daily tickers high and low is above the previous tickers high and low respectively. or could you please explain it again.

Rahul
H Rahul,

Hope this helps....

Saint

Last edited:
rvgandhi said:
I had bought Hindzinc at 14 few years back and sold out by the time it reached 150..... am still kicking myself :)
ah,my friend,that's still much better than me......never got in at all.But that's one super move on HIND ZINC

Saint

pnbalaji said:
Mahindra gesco crossed 800. One of the greatest scrip that I have taken from traderji.com. Thanks friends.

Thanks,
Balaji.
Great going,Balaji.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.