New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dheerajmehta said:
Hi Saint,
could you please have a look at pantaloon retail, has been moving sideways for a few weeks now, with moderate/good news flowing in..do u think it is ripe for break out...

Regards,

Dheeraj M
Yep,Dheeraj,looking good.........nice breakout on the weekly charts on high vols few weeks ago,then this sideways consolidation on lowish vols....track it for an entry.

All the best!
Saint

ps:however good the pattern,break of 1840 is making a new low in this consolidation.Whatever it is,don't be around if it falls below 1780.

Saint said:
Sorry,my friend,had a few things up that required attending to.....sincere apologies!

Zen Tech :Great looking,but stay clear till it starts an uptrend on the weekly charts.Keep it on the watchlist.........get interested on a demostration of strength and an indication of a new trend which happens once it clears the high over the previous pivot i.e 181.7.

Tata Tea :Looking good especially if it holds these levels.You could enter a portion here and add over 882,or enter over 882.

All the best!
Saint
Hi Saint,

thanks for the reply.. i just wana know is something wrong with volumes of zen tech.

And hows the scrip Granules India ?

Thanks,
Cube

Saint said:
Yep,Dheeraj,looking good.........nice breakout on the weekly charts on high vols few weeks ago,then this sideways consolidation on lowish vols....track it for an entry.

All the best!
Saint

ps:however good the pattern,break of 1840 is making a new low in this consolidation.Whatever it is,don't be around if it falls below 1780.
Hi Saint !!

Hope u r doin gr8..
Educomp, with a nice 8% move today and a gud closin as well.
Always struggled just about 405. but closed well above today.
do hv a look

cheers :)
vizzie

cube said:
Hi Saint,

thanks for the reply.. i just wana know is something wrong with volumes of zen tech.

And hows the scrip Granules India ?

Thanks,
Cube
Hi Cube,

Granules India :I would keep away from this one.Not too happy with the weekly still being in sideways territory.Would prefer a weekly in a confirmed uptrend,and then buy the pullback on the daily charts.

Zen Tech :Low vol stock,last few days volumes coming in.

Saint

vizzie said:
Hi Saint !!

Hope u r doin gr8..
Educomp, with a nice 8% move today and a gud closin as well.
Always struggled just about 405. but closed well above today.
do hv a look

cheers :)
vizzie
Yep,am in it........nice move today in Educomp.Looking great.Do nothing for now.Raise your stop losses to 362.

Ride the trend and enjoy the ride!

Saint

Hi,

Can some one point me to the thread that explains the of 3-13-39 scanning method of selecting stocks?. I have seen this at traderji.com when I joined, but unable to find its where abouts. Can some one help me?

Thanks,
Balaji.

mgirotra said:
Dear Saint

Request your views on Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd. (JISLJALEQS). Weekly trends seem up since Nov last year with a brief break in the trend in Feb. Constant higher pivot lows since then. Seems to be bouncing back after the latest pull back. All declines have been on pretty small volumes relative to up moves.
Is fairly close to the EMA to provide a low risk entry. But is this the right time to get in or wait till it goes over the previous Pivot high at 300?

cheers
Mohit
Dear Saint

We missed you :) . Hope you are back in action full time now.. I did get into Jain Irrig at 270. It seems to be dithering at this point.. Would love to hear your thoughts..

cheers
Mohit

mgirotra said:
Dear Saint

We missed you :) . Hope you are back in action full time now.. I did get into Jain Irrig at 270. It seems to be dithering at this point.. Would love to hear your thoughts..

cheers
Mohit
Hi Mohit,

JAIN IRR so far so good.....a HOLD with a stop at 266.

==So far,making higher pivot highs on the daily with the weekly in an uptrend.But a strong move by the market ,and things may change......therefore the stop.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.