New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Saint,

Pls have a look at the charts of Ankur Drugs. Looks like a triple bottom to me. But i am not sure what level should be broken to confirm and also volume part to confirm a bullish reversal. If you think it is a tripple bottom pls attach the charts and explain.

Rgds
Rahul

rahulg77 said:
Hello Saint,

I have the same query as mohit above above IPCL. As per me( if I may) i see its been in a uptrend on the weekly charts since july 2005 then it found resistance in september 2005 at 240 levels but still continued to make higher pivot lows. This also gave an ascending triangle formation and it broke out of it on 6th jan 2006 but it was on low volumes and found it a little support on that level.

Then I think it also made a double top ranging from jan to march end( is this time period too short for a double top on the weekly). but it did not move down till the trough.

Its moved up again. So It should be a good time to buy it keeping a s/l at 270. thats the price level where it found resistance twice to make a double top before moving ahead.

But Saint please do reply on the same. I would love to hear what you have to say as I realise I am speaking from limtied knowledge where as there are so many aspects one has to see.

Rgds

Rahul
Hi Rahul,

Paragraph 1 of the above :Nothing to add.Right on.

Paragraph 2 :Only a double top when the trough cracks.So no talk of any double top.

Paragraph 3 :Buying around the support line that was previously resistance is ideal ,around the 240 mark if you had not bought the breakout from the symm triangle and the asc triangle earlier.

I need this to pull back for an entry here.I'd rather lose this move than enter here.I basically would look to the 270 area as mentioned by you as an entry area with a stop at 245,not an entry here with a stop at 270.

Always a pleasure to answer your doubts.Great going,my friend!

Saint

Last edited:
mgirotra said:
Dear Saint

How do you feel about IPCL. Attaching the chart below. Seems to be starting a new up trend post a couple of months of sideways movement. Also MACD has just crossed the signal line way over 0 and ADX has also started sloping above 20. Your thoughts please...

best regds
Mohit
Yes,Mohit,agreed......a breakout to new highs.Now buy it on the pullback.

Saint

pkjha30 said:
Hi All

I suggest that while asking question about any particular stock, if reason is given, why this stock has grabbed the attention of the questioner or why he thinks appropriate to consider investing or trading in them ,it will put the question in proper perspective.

After all when you are asking about three or four stocks you have already shortlisted them out of 5000 stocks.

This thread will become "Practicals" ( as in lab) as against theory (as in class) and will be of educative value to everybody.

Saint would also find it intellectually stimulating to answer and also clear your ideas.It will also indicate how much progress is made by the member in understanding which will reflect in stock selection logic. This thread would not become another tip thread as saint apprehended.:)

Pankaj
Hi Pankaj,

Very true,my friend.Would be great if people who do ask the questions would state what it is that caught their eye.And as you correctly said,would end up as practicals and an educative value for all of us.

Saint

Noticed a post in a thread in the commodities section exhibiting deep concern for the practitioners of TA.Cannot exactly speak for Top predictors,but from a standpoint of people who stay with the trend,looking at just the weekly charts and pivots,look at how long we get to stay in that trend.

Gold weekly below....

Saint

Last edited:
Saint said:
Hi Pankaj,

Very true,my friend.Would be great if people who do ask the questions would state what it is that caught their eye.And as you correctly said,would end up as practicals and an educative value for all of us.

Saint
Hi Saint,

I am watching this thread from a long long time and really I feel you are a genius.
I learn a lot but before this never comment on this thread.

A good person as well you are.

Mukesh

mail_maheshwari said:
Hi Saint,

I am watching this thread from a long long time and really I feel you are a genius.
I learn a lot but before this never comment on this thread.

A good person as well you are.

Mukesh
Hi Mukesh,

No genius,my friend........just another person like everyone else here.Truly glad to know that you have learnt a lot and wishing you all the very best pn your path to Trading/Investing Mastery.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.